Can anyone offer some help?

P90X

Working on Critical and White Widow for first time hydro grow. I am currently at week 5 and my plants are both only 7-8 inches tall. What should I do? Continue to veg for a few weeks (if so what height do i look for? My stealth box is 5.5 ft tall) or should i induce flowering?

that's slow for hydro
whats the light schedule?
at 5.5 feet space id give it at least a foot foot and a half
nutes?
what kind of hydro you using?
welcome to :420: im sure more people will come look to help

I am currently on a 18/6 and using a system of three nutes I bought online, Green, Pink, Orange liquids, a root booster, and Superthrive. I just ordered Big Bud and B52. What do you mean what kind of Hydro? I have two DWC's both with a large airstone and a water level tube that I pump additional H20 into (that is new as of yesterday).

ok so your running a dwc bubbler
same as me
I have to ask cause there is more than one type of hydroponic growing
drip, ebb and flow, nft to name a few

are you following the nute schedule? I have no idea what your using when you say pink green and orange liquid
what is the water lvl? in comparison to the bottom of the plant where the roots start?

In both DWCs the roots have begun to creep out of the basket. The cube is only one clay pebble in depth from the top of the basket. The larger of the two plants does have roots now in the water as well. In both buckets the water is just above the bottom of the basket. not too comfy posting pics.

its fine sounds like your water lvl is ok
for where your cube is but your cube is kinda high
if you have time check the link on my post for my journal maybe you can get some ideas there

Should I lower my water level as my roots get bigger? I also have some grow medium left, should I "top off" the plants?

Also, should I be bending the branches or "nodes" don't know what that is, to create a bushier plant? And if so, how...?

first of all I would like to say start a grow journal here
its what its for people subscribe to your journal and especially when they see
its someone new they join in your journal and see if you need help lotta people help

id say just below the netpot is fine
what do you mean top off?
is there still room in the netpot to put medium?
just to the top of the netpot if the plant is big enough
you can top fim lst or super crop to get a bushier plant
lots of people do journals and do a lot of these things just gotta read some
topping is to take the main top off thus creating 2 tops
fim or fuck I missed can create a bunch of tops if done right if overdone will just be topped and if underdone will just still be one top
lst or low stress technique is a form of tying branches down to let other branches catch up
creating a more full even canopy something like a scrog without the net
super cropping which I do a lot of can make a pretty bushy plant too
its a form of softening the stem and letting it bend over to let other branches catch up to keep height down and
also from what some people say makes bigger buds something to do with the auxins or hormones it sends when it repairs the branch and some other stuff lol
but seriously start a journal man put a link in your sig to the journal like I have in mine
you can just click the link in my signature to get to my journal
so when you start a journal go to user cp towards the top on the left in the menu bar thing
then scroll down look on the left edit signature and put the link to your journal in there
when you go to other peoples journal and ask questions they can just hit the link in your sig to get to your journal and help

I have a 7 inch stem with many branches coming off. What should I do for max yield. I think i need to veg for another 14 days or so..

if its 7 inches under 18/6 it should grow pretty quik in the next week
wait another week and decide
figure when you throw it into flower the stretch is 2-3 times the current height when thrown into 12/12
so for how big it is now figure about 2 ft so yea if your looking for taller give it a bit more veg time

But would you start Super Cropping? If so, how do I begin? From the bottom with the bigger leaves? And I believe that I just bend them "a little" but not enough to crease the branch. Correct?

you can super crop the top if theres enough room on the stem to do it
and allow the lower stems to catch up
if you super crop you will end up kinking the stem
you may want to do lst or just top it

o dp super cropping on my plants in my journal I have recent pics go take a look
you can see what super cropping looks like

What type of lights are you using? How far is your light from the plants? If you want a large plant I would vegetate your plant until it is 16"-18" tall at least to fill your grow area. some photographs of your plants and setup would be helpful. When your roots hit your reservoir you should see increased growth rates. Here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

here is a youtube search for Low Stress Training

https://www.youtube.com low stress training cannabis

here is a youtube search for Super Cropping

https://www.youtube.com super cropping

Back
Top Bottom