Can I smoke for Wiz?!

TorontoMike

I'm going to school in the states to play soccer and I will have a drug test when I first go down.
The date of the test is August 18. The last time I smoked was July 18, three weeks ago. I was a daily smoker. The Wiz concert in Toronto is on the 10th and I want to know if it would be possible to smoke at the concert and still be able to pass the test. I have an insanely fast metabolism, I exercise everyday (weights and cardio) and I have access to a sauna and steam room. If they work I can also buy detox drinks, vitamins or whatever.
I just want to pay homage wiz since he was who I listened to the most when
I started burning

Depends on how important it is to play soccer. There is no way to be 100% certain you could pass the test even if you don't smoke for the concert.

Even if you don't smoke at the concert, I am not sure, on your own that you will pass the test, since you were a regular smoke prior to that. I would suggest not smoking at the concert and taking at the very least a natural product on the day of the test.

We offer 2 options: The One Shot Concentrate & the Rescue Cleanse.

If you smoke at the concert, then I would suggest using a synthetic urine instead, to be sure. We offer 2 choices for that as well: The Sub-Solution or the Incognito Belt.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom