Can I trim?

Leappy

Hey all 2 questions please..
firstly what is the diff between pre flower and flowering.. have included a pic is this flowering or pre flower
secondly the same plant has a lot of new growth at the base of the plant.. can I still clean this all off at this stage, should I? or should it
just be left.. would app some input
44051351_2146437722239158_2292799000262213632_n.png
44115775_248707612439728_770045682932252672_n.png

:rollit: :thanks:

Pre flowers are what you have. Just a sign your into the flowering period. When a strain is said to flower in 60 days for example its simply the breeder giving information on a likely finish from the flip. But you need to finish where you like for taste/effect by using a trich scope. Clear trichs = greater cerebral experience, cloudy/amber= couchlock/ pain/stress relief. I like clear with a few clouds. Find what you like by trying all the above and taking notes.

I use lollipop method for lower growth but my growing style is different than yours.

That said.
I personally don’t do much of anything to a plant that is just going into flower. They have the phase of stretch and I don’t want to stunt it.
Thanks Advocate, this is what I was concerned about.. will it stunt the growth, stop the flowering stage? is so should I leave her be, but said.. how much nutes are the little shoots taking that should be going into the flower..
app the reply

It depends on your goals. I train to a net and then let the stretch go to form nice long colas above my net.
Any defoil of this nature can stunt a plant. You do want to promote photosynthesis. The plant in this pick is one main shoot? My style makes all colas in the main canopy. stress at the wrong times does effect bud development. Some might be trying to control stretch due to height problems or whatever. What’s interesting about this subject is you can ask 10 people, 5 published books and your gut feelings and never get a solid answer. Try it out. See what happens. Adjust.

It depends on your goals. I train to a net and then let the stretch go to form nice long colas above my net.
Any defoil of this nature can stunt a plant. You do want to promote photosynthesis. The plant in this pick is one main shoot? My style makes all colas in the main canopy. stress at the wrong times does effect bud development. Some might be trying to control stretch due to height problems or whatever. What’s interesting about this subject is you can ask 10 people, 5 published books and your gut feelings and never get a solid answer. Try it out. See what happens. Adjust.
Thanks Advocate.. cant say I have a style at this stage.. these are my first plants and its trial and error at this stage, I have about 10 smaller plants and I will try diff methods.. these pics are my first 2 into pre flower
44037841_1167761900046463_872315120607297536_n.jpg
44190225_482145185615627_6061633236293910528_n.jpg

Nice ! Outdoors ?
It’s hard always wanting to know the variables. Read all the opinions then make your own. Trust that gut.
the first pic shows lower stems that are going to turn into a Larfy not so dense bud most likely. I choose not to mess with popcorn. I don’t think your plant will mind either way.
Outdoors vs. indoors are two totally different suggestions for when and why and where to defoliation. If your outdoors. Let it grow.
My last and only outdoor grow. This was pre flower.

Thanks Advocate.. cant say I have a style at this stage.. these are my first plants and its trial and error at this stage, I have about 10 smaller plants and I will try diff methods.. these pics are my first 2 into pre flower
44037841_1167761900046463_872315120607297536_n.jpg
44190225_482145185615627_6061633236293910528_n.jpg
Nice ! Outdoors ?
It’s hard always wanting to know the variables. Read all the opinions then make your own. Trust that gut.
the first pic shows lower stems that are going to turn into a Larfy not so dense bud most likely. I choose not to mess with popcorn. I don’t think your plant will mind either way.
Outdoors vs. indoors are two totally different suggestions for when and why and where to defoliation. If your outdoors. Let it grow.
My last and only outdoor grow. This was pre flower.

Wow those pics look amazing.. I can only hope.. really app your input and really not too worried about trying a few methods.. all new to me.. I also have 2 directly in the ground.. gonna see how they fair..:rollit: :thank you:

Wow those pics look amazing.. I can only hope.. really app your input and really not too worried about trying a few methods.. all new to me.. I also have 2 directly in the ground.. gonna see how they fair..:rollit: :thank you:
Been over a year and I still have a few ounces left. Use it to make stupidly potent edibles. My taste preference for smoke is indoor.

Back
Top Bottom