can my plant be saved?

silloroy

Hi all,
i`m on day 63 flowering on my second grow
all went well, until 2-3 days ago suddnely 1 of my 4 plants
looks dried out dead, and it was a day after watering,
it was the first time i watered with no nutes to cleanse out before harvest.
i watered the same amount as the other 3 and as always...
what could have go so wrong?!? can it be saved?
Thank you
37146.jpg
36142.jpg
35157.jpg
34161.jpg

details:
soil
250 HPS light
60*60*160CM tent
4 plants - 2 white widdow, 1 blue mystic, 1 somango
ave temp - 25
ave humidity - 50%

Re: can my plant be saved??

A tragic mishap. Those buds have lost their bag appeal, I'm afraid there is not much you can do except cull the damaged colas and manicure them before the dead leaf begins to rot and make the cleaning up much more difficult. Write it off now as a small loss and it will hurt much less.

A tragic mishap. Those buds have lost their bag appeal, I'm afraid there is not much you can do except cull the damaged colas and manicure them before the dead leaf begins to rot and make the cleaning up much more difficult. Write it off now as a small loss and it will hurt much less.

what does lost their bag appeal means?
do you know why it happened? and why these one and not the others?
thaks!

what does lost their bag appeal means?
do you know why it happened? and why these one and not the others?
thaks!

I had one plant shrivel up on me like that 2 weeks from harvest, she was just 12 hours overdue for a watering. It didn't seem like a big deal but in my case she was root bound so bad that the whole container was just basically a root ball and she held in moisture for a very short time before drying out. By bag appeal, I mean the buds may be in danger of hosting fungus as the dried out bits begin to crumble and decompose. So best to manicure right away.

I had one plant shrivel up on me like that 2 weeks from harvest, she was just 12 hours overdue for a watering. It didn't seem like a big deal but in my case she was root bound so bad that the whole container was just basically a root ball and she held in moisture for a very short time before drying out. By bag appeal, I mean the buds may be in danger of hosting fungus as the dried out bits begin to crumble and decompose. So best to manicure right away.

so your saying i should cut it now prematurely, manicure, dry
and the little that there is is OK to smoke?
thank you very much for the explanation!

ok i did it. the whole crop doesnt look like more than 10 grams dried :(
and it looks like shit...hope it will be smokable...
my main concern now is that another one of the plants, the biggest one,
is starting to show similiar signs. ill post photos when the light goes on
38144.jpg
39137.jpg
40124.jpg
41280.jpg
43139.jpg
44147.jpg

Something tells me this problem started about a week before the picture, it looks like it drowned. Dry the buds and jar them when the stems snap when bent, then jar them and burp the jars daily for a week, smell the jar when you burp, if it starts to smell like hay teke the buds out and dry them some more, put them in the jars let sit for a week in a cool dark place, check again, the hay smell may disappear over a week to a month.

Back
Top Bottom