Can someone tell me what's wrong with my plants?

nikedout

This is my first time growing so I'm new to all of this. And I can't figure out wat's wrong. My pH is always between 6.0 and 6.2 and I use general hydroponics nutrients. and it's growing in soil in my closet under CFL's. Using just a couple of fans a ventilation. I knw it's not a high class set up but its with the money I had to spare. temp kept between 72-79. Humidity around 50-60 percent.
420-magazine-mobile1684797242.jpg
420-magazine-mobile9516700.jpg

Would appreciate any help I can get

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is my first time growing so I'm new to all of this. And I can't figure out wat's wrong. My pH is always between 6.0 and 6.2 and I use general hydroponics nutrients.
420-magazine-mobile1684797242.jpg
420-magazine-mobile9516700.jpg

Would appreciate any help I can get

I cant see the problem... Other than they need a few more weeks of flower?
I'm not a great expert but these plants look pretty healthy...?

Yea just realized that it wasn't a very good picture but a clue of the leaves near the buds are curving down, and like shrinking almost but the lights are the correct distance and I'm pretty sure I'm not over or under watering them. Let me see if I can get a better pic

Hopefully tht shows it a little better

I was going to say curling down would usually be over fertilizer but it looks more like a wilt...
Hydro or soil?
If its soil I would try maybe easing off on the fert until you see either yellowing or some improvement.
Flushing the soil could be an option.
If its Hydro then I have never done hydro so I prob cant help much

Welcome to the :420:

It would be easier to find a solution if you post what you have..soil or soil less or hydro. You mentioned hydro nutes..
edit..your post came up as I was tying mine..
I hope drainage is good, it could be something with the roots.

Didn't think about the drainage, I will add more holes to in it to see if tht helps. And on the comments I said it was soil

Welcome to the :420:

It would be easier to find a solution if you post what you have..soil or soil less or hydro. You mentioned hydro nutes..
edit..your post came up as I was typing mine..
I hope drainage is good, it could be something with the roots.

If you have perlite in the bottom of pot...you are ok, but if you don't it might be water contained in the bottom. Making holes is a good idea

Back
Top Bottom