Can you bud right after transplanting?

Dankshiznat

Would it negatively effect my clones (or there budding time) changing to 12/12 right after transplanting them into 1 gallon pots?

Thanks a lot for help guys.

Re: Can you bud right after tansplanting?

I would gradually put them under 12/12 after transplanting. They could go into shock depending on how they took the transplanting. If you were on 18/6, tonight I would do 16/8, then the next to 14/10, then to 12/12. Most likely they wont go into shock, and they will take wonderfully. :D Of course that is just my opinion. I am still a n00b myself.

Re: Can you bud right after tansplanting?

You can, but myself, I give them a week or so after the transplant to recover and then flip.

DD

the answer to your question is simply depending on what your trying to do and your setup

if you have limited space and are in a race for time, than you can gradually put them into budding stage with ease like supernova suggested above in return it will give you shorter plants than if you were to veg for a while....

but if your space is not limited and you do veg for a month or 2 depending on personal pref., you will end up with a bigger plant that yields more compared to a plant forced into flower as soon as it was cloned

it would not negatively affect your plants in any way, once again its just a matter of what your aiming to do with the plants

I was wondering the same thing. I have two plants 4 weeks into vegging (on there 5th) and I don’t have a lot of space so I want to keep them short. I don’t mind the short yield because as soon as I harvest I want to plant again and get some seeds under lights. Can I flower when ever I want and still get the same taste in my buds? I have 2x4 T5 lights and foxfarm soil. Plus water nothing els and I really want to flower them but want to make sure they will make it.

letsbebuds, if your already 5 weeks in and your limited on space you should have topped your plants already, this is done by simply just cutting of the newest set of leaves then instead of 1 main cola growing straight up it will be multiple main colas and you can tie them down and make it grow bushy instead of 4 ft tall

whenever you decide to flower will not affect the taste of the bud, just the size

you can introduce them to 12/12 anytime now just do it gradually
say if your current light schedule is 18/6 tomorrow put it on 17/7 then next day 16/8 and so on until you get to 12/12

if you were to just immediately change to 12/12 it may shock your plants a bit

also just way me be ample enough for vegging but i highly recommend a bloom nutrient for the flowering process, maybe ff tiger bloom since your already using fox farms soil

also just way me be ample enough for vegging but i highly recommend a bloom nutrient for the flowering process, maybe ff tiger bloom since your already using fox farms soil

***also just water may be ample enough....is what i meant to say

Cool thank you for letting me know. I meant to top my plant I just never knew when the right time was. How tall should I expect my plant to grow when switching to full 12/12?

knowone could really tell you about how tall your plant will be

it depends on its genetics, indica/sativa, strain all of them have many variables
and it also depends on when you top it, you can train your plant to grow out bushy instead of up so you can control the height to better suit your grow area and grow it to whatever height you want

^^^^^^^^^^^^did what

Back
Top Bottom