Transplanting and Cloning at the same time?

Thetablesturn

Hello, First time grower here. Ive been lingering around the site here and have to say wow. Best informational site on the web. Its got me growing some nice looking girls now :thumb:

Heres the thing, I am about ready to transplant into 5 gallon buckets.

I have a homemade Aerocloner that I want to start some clones in.

Should I transplant, then wait a week or so to clone?

Or should I Clone and then transplant a week or so later?

Or should I do both at the same time? or will that be too much shock to my girls?

Thanks for the help

I would transplant, give it about 3-4 days then clone them. You could do both, some strains handle stress like a champ, others fold under pressure. To be safe though, I'd transplant into the larger container, because that's more important to the plants overall health then taking cuttings/pruning.

Then I would clean up the bottom of the plant, while taking cuttings from what I clean up.

I would transplant, give it about 3-4 days then clone them. You could do both, some strains handle stress like a champ, others fold under pressure. To be safe though, I'd transplant into the larger container, because that's more important to the plants overall health then taking cuttings/pruning.

Then I would clean up the bottom of the plant, while taking cuttings from what I clean up.

Ok, That is the answer I was looking for, couldn't find it tho lol.

Will do! Working on getting a journal up so you all are able to see my girlys

Back
Top Bottom