Transplanting from soil to hydro after 1 month veg

Blainard

I have been told I should not do this as it is unlikely the plants will survive. I think I can do it. I just wonder if the yield increase I will get from the hydro over the soil is gonna be worth the effort to transplant so late. should I just continue with soil and put some clones in the hydro and drive on? let me know what you think. do you advise against transplanting so late? or is it worth it to do it? thanks for your help guys.

I have been told I should not do this as it is unlikely the plants will survive. I think I can do it. I just wonder if the yield increase I will get from the hydro over the soil is gonna be worth the effort to transplant so late. should I just continue with soil and put some clones in the hydro and drive on? let me know what you think. do you advise against transplanting so late? or is it worth it to do it? thanks for your help guys.

You should just finish this one out in soil. The problem is the soil in the roots. It is virtually impossible to rinse the roots clean of soil, especially a month old plant. The soil in the roots would taint the hydro system and disease would run rampant. That is if shock does not kill the mature plant first.

Good luck with your grows.

thanks for the advice. I guess I will drive on in soil.

Anytime! You will be happy with your results if you take good care of her. Nothing wrong with growing in soil, it can produce fantastic results.

Good luck to you :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom