Can you keep a cannabis plant as a house plant?

Great idea. They are beautiful plants. Also shoot for a indica if you can to keep it short and fat. It will get some attention that is for sure.

Males only produce pollen sacks at the junctions like normal when they show sex. They will open but not much is there. I just thought you should be aware.

Sounds like a cool project let us know how it goes.

Very timely for me. I'm wanting to do the exact same thing. As I understand males don't product buds, but do have some kind of flower state where they produce pollen sacks and eventually open those sacks.

I know there are two stages, veg and then flower.

What I've been really wondering is... If I was to just let a plant sit out in the ambient room light, with NO additional lighting, what will happen to it? I realize in the fall and winter months the plant would want to go into flower. But, will it still grow if I don't harvest? Will it just do what it does or will it die?

I guess it would be nice if you can have a plant and just treat it like any normal house plant... Give it ambient light and water and feed it now and then.

I will be sure to make some regular updates. Perhaps I’ll start a new journal for the grow.
I was wondering if you ever followed through with that? I would also like to have a couple of plants just as regular houseplants and was looking for any info or tips etc on doing it..

Very timely for me. I'm wanting to do the exact same thing. As I understand males don't product buds, but do have some kind of flower state where they produce pollen sacks and eventually open those sacks.

I know there are two stages, veg and then flower.

What I've been really wondering is... If I was to just let a plant sit out in the ambient room light, with NO additional lighting, what will happen to it? I realize in the fall and winter months the plant would want to go into flower. But, will it still grow if I don't harvest? Will it just do what it does or will it die?

I guess it would be nice if you can have a plant and just treat it like any normal house plant... Give it ambient light and water and feed it now and then.
Were you able to have a plant and treat it like a "regular" houseplant? I'm wanting to do the same thing...

Back
Top Bottom