Canada rocks!

LmOkEs said:
whats a better country?...canada? haa..canada aint even a country...its a wannabe england but they're on the wrong side of the world..do they even have an army?

Yes we have and army. We also get attacked by polar bears and big mean arctic wolves when going to school. At night it gets cold in our igloos. :p

DaHui said:
Yes we have and army. We also get attacked by polar bears and big mean arctic wolves when going to school. At night it gets cold in our igloos. :p
well at least it's summer so there's running water... still wish that a more comfortable tooque though... then again, it's still beats living in hoser-land down south there eh?

Uprising said:
well at least it's summer so there's running water... still wish that a more comfortable tooque though... then again, it's still beats living in hoser-land down south there eh?

Yesterday my dogsled got stuck because there was actually a large patch of grass with no snow!

Platypus007 said:
Yesterday my dogsled got stuck because there was actually a large patch of grass with no snow!
i don't believe you... there's no such thing as grass. trying to start an urban legend or something? it was probably just a bunch of beer cans or snow type 33540.

LmOkEs said:
whats a better country?...canada? haa..canada aint even a country...its a wannabe england but they're on the wrong side of the world..do they even have an army?

I don't think canada is the greatest either but it beats America why do we need an army to attack people, we need military defense to protect ourselves from you.

imma_rebel said:
I don't think canada is the greatest either but it beats America why do we need an army to attack people, we need military defense to protect ourselves from you.

I don't mind America. It has a lot of great things about it. Oh, and they're considering scrapping our army entirely because the NYC PD has more officers than our army has soldiers. But I'll tell you this. Our civil war was a fucking bar fight that lasted fifteen minutes :rolleyes: And you wonder why no one respects Canada? What the hell do they have to respect if they nothing to fear? "Oh no! Here come the Canadians with their plastic forks and knives!" Fuck :rolleyes:

Platypus007 said:
I don't mind America. It has a lot of great things about it. Oh, and they're considering scrapping our army entirely because the NYC PD has more officers than our army has soldiers. But I'll tell you this. Our civil war was a fucking bar fight that lasted fifteen minutes :rolleyes: And you wonder why no one respects Canada? What the hell do they have to respect if they nothing to fear? "Oh no! Here come the Canadians with their plastic forks and knives!" Fuck :rolleyes:

Haha, you were watching that shit on CBC also, hey?! Lol, the stand up comedy, yeah me too, when the military gigs started it reminded me off this thread, haha. Nice one dude

Americans piss me off... i am american lol, but i would definatly want to live somewhere else...

DaHui said:
Let me guess... Amsterdam? Now how would I know that? ;)
Well yes, but that would not be my first choice (just cause i dont know the language, but the reasons i would want to live there are not just limited to weed). I would really like to live in Spain if i could get a good job there.

DaHui said:
Haha, you were watching that shit on CBC also, hey?! Lol, the stand up comedy, yeah me too, when the military gigs started it reminded me off this thread, haha. Nice one dude

It was so true though! Gah!

i know this isn't orriginal, but... there's a perfectly good reason Canada doesn't have much of a millitary. just look at our flag, it's a leaf. there's nothing intimidating about a leaf! "better do what we say, or we'll dry up and blow away!"

Uprising said:
i know this isn't orriginal, but... there's a perfectly good reason Canada doesn't have much of a millitary. just look at our flag, it's a leaf. there's nothing intimidating about a leaf! "better do what we say, or we'll dry up and blow away!"

An other clever fella that think he is the only one that watched the CBC special stand up comedy about laughing at Canada. Oh well, ya'll can't fool me in thinking you made those up. ;)

A couple years back I stayed in Calgary, Alberta for a little over a month. It wasn't all that cold and I was there in February.. Atleast, not any colder then Maine..

Oh, and by the way.. Maine is the most north eastern state in the US :p

Back
Top Bottom