Canadians? Who's from the Great White North?

SmokeSessions

Any other Canadians.... I'm sure theres gotta be tons of you....

im from Toronto, Ontario...
currently smoking -:cool: Juicy Fruit, Grapefruit, Citrus, White Widow x Afghan, Ak-47, Grapefruit x XXX, and i think i still have a little Jack Herrer and Lemon Drop.. :bongrip:

anyone else?

what kinda stuff are you guys smoking?

:grinjoint:

I reside in the 'Tario also, I've got a good arsenal of herb currently, though only a sufficient supply of like 4 strains (the other 11 I've got an eighth or less of each). Those 4 being Outdoor Sensi star, Apollo 11, Blueberry and Nevilles Haze. Are you a Med user Smoke sessions? Or do you just have ridiculously good connections?

OnionGobbler said:
I reside in the 'Tario also, I've got a good arsenal of herb currently, though only a sufficient supply of like 4 strains (the other 11 I've got an eighth or less of each). Those 4 being Outdoor Sensi star, Apollo 11, Blueberry and Nevilles Haze. Are you a Med user Smoke sessions? Or do you just have ridiculously good connections?

the latter one... definately not a med patient! I've been happy with my smoke for the last 4-5 years! no complaints here.

Hey guys... :smokin3:

I'm from just outside of Toronto in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.

I'm smoking freezeland cross right now... William's Wonder, Herijuana or White Widow work best for my MS and the violent pain I have in my face all the time... Got me my own legal grow and constantly go up and down with amount I have because of it... :smokin:

Very smooth strain for sure...

Welcome to 420 times doll...:allgood:

Love and a squish,

Alison
xx

Im not from Canada..

but welcome to the boards man.

Stay high.

<3 Bunny

Live in Calgary, AB but Vancouver will always be my home !!

No just spent alot of time there growing up. Home is where the heart is and forever mine is in Vansterdam.

Hey Hey,

I too am a Canadian... I'm from Calgary, Alberta

I smoke purple haze, white rhino, and a variety of other skunky friends

I recently found a great way to make 2-toke oil

:peace: Peace & Happy Toking! :bongrip:

Funny, I was just thinking about making a thread like this lol

I am from the kw regeion.

Back
Top Bottom