Cannabis Prostate Cancer/Urology Successes Being Ignored. Why?

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
The healing properties of cannabis have long been touted amongst the British cannabis community, who have done everything in their power to bring word of the cancer curing properties of cannabis to a wider audience. And at face value it would be fair to expext the worlds press to get pretty excited over even 'a suspicion' of a cure for cancer. A disease which will strike down almost 1 in every 2 people.

Unfortunately that's not the case. Cancer is on the rise statistically, yet the people who control health issues at a national and international level (the pharmaceutical industry), are simply not prepared to let it be known that people can cure their own ailments, as it would cost them trillions of dollars in over-the-counter pain-relief sales, amongst a great many other products which cannabis has been proven as a safe, natural alternative.

Indeed Canadian Rick Simpson went one further. Instead of telling people about it, he started to use a cannabis-derived oil to cure his own skin-cancer. A cancer his doctor had attempted (and failed) to cure using more mainstream methods like strong drugs and surgery.

Its a truly mind-blowing story which explains in laymans terms the lengths which the establishment surrounding pharmaceutical drugs, will go to stop news of this getting out. Even going so far as to close down a Canadian Legion office and sacking the entire management team for promoting Rick Simpsons marijuana based hemp-oil.

Rumour has it the pharmaceutical industry is attempting to synthesise the active ingredients in cannabis so they may make use of its healing properties whilst at the same time, keeping it firmly outlawed, to stop people treating themselves. Just another conspiracy theory?

Remember Spice arteficial cannabis? Which got banned recently?

JWH-018
Inhibition of human tumour prostate PC-3 cell growth by cannabinoids R(+)-Methanandamide and JWH-015 (a close relation to the now banned JWH-018)

According to Christopher P Evans M.D, who is a Contributing Editor with UroToday.Com, "Investigators have found that JWH-015 inhibited human prostate cancer cell xenograft growth in mice. The study’s conclusion is that CB2 receptor agonists have potential therapeutic application in the treatment of human prostate cancer.

So it turns out the active ingredient in Spice artificial cannabis could have cancer curing properties as a result of its ability to 'tweak' our in built CB1 and CB2 receptors.

A tweak which is necessary to shut down the processes cancer cells need to multiply and grow. And this is the key issue.

"Cancer occurs because cells become immortalized; they fail to heed normal signals to turn off growth. A normal function of remodelling in the body requires that cells die on cue. This is called apoptosis, or programmed cell death", says Manuel Guzman of Madrid University.

He Continued, "That process fails to work in tumors. But THC promotes its reappearance so that gliomas, leukemias, melanomas and other cell types will in fact heed the signals, stop dividing, and die."

Dr. Ethan Russo , a neurologist, concurs.

"And, that is not all," explains Dr. Russo: "The other way that tumors grow is by ensuring that they are nourished: they send out signals to promote angiogenesis, the growth of new blood vessels. Cannabinoids turn off these signals as well. It is truly incredible, and elegant."

Which brings us back to Rick simpson's hemp oil. A concoction which would see you facing a 5 year prison term in the United Kingdom, and 14 years if you decided to share your oil with a relative who may be dying of cancer.

Simpsons Hemp Oil has cleared a skin cancer re-occurrence after only 4 days, on his own cancer. A cancer which his doctor could not cure. Simpson also has a whole video-library of statements recorded by people who say they have been cured of cancer by Rick Simpson's hemp oil.

So if you or a loved one are suffering with any form of cancer please please PLEASE write to your elected representative and ask why we are not supporting research into cannabis and its medical applications.

The clock is ticking for many people.

NewsHawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: pr.cannazine.co.uk
Copyright: 2009 CannaZine
Website: Canna Zine News - Cannabis Prostate Cancer/Urology Successes Being Ignored. Why?

I've seen one of his videos before. My dad has to get skin cancers removed all the time. It's a damn shame that the drug companies have the politicians' balls in a vise when it comes to this. Why is this not getting out? Bare this before the public!

I've seen one of his videos before. My dad has to get skin cancers removed all the time. It's a damn shame that the drug companies have the politicians' balls in a vise when it comes to this. Why is this not getting out? Bare this before the public!

100% Total agreement here! d=^)

As for skin cancers, Rick;s had great success treating melanomas with nothing more than a bandaid with a few drops of hemp oil, placed in contact with the lesion. If it works for him, it'll probably work for your dad!

DOWNLOAD an .AVI, or burnable DVD files to "Run From The Cure" here:

https://phoenixtearsmovie.com

It is 100% FREELY REDISTRIBUTABLE! Download. Burn. :ganjamon: SPREAD!!!

Everyone deserves to know the truth...so let's all help educate the rest of them!!!

anyone can make there own cannabis oil, who cares if it's not legalized.
I encourage people to do so if they have such life threatening illnesses, better to try something that's completely harmless then potentially die!

Ricks's hemp oil works on obesity, diabetes,chronic pain, muscle spasms,joint pain,arthritis, and a whole slew of other illnesses and it CURES CANCER. WHAT THE HELL MORE DO WE NEED! free the weed now

Any article that has any health problem that has a space for comments, I comment that we have a cure and direct them to Google Rick Simpson. I hope he is getting a few more hits because of my efforts. You can do this too. We can overwhelm the media by coming in the back door. I know for a fact that several of my comments have been erased once they saw the light of day for about 10 seconds. part of the problem is I would mention the word "hemp" and that must be a banned word or something. So now I just mention Ricks name and suggest they Google it, that way they know I am not sending them directly to some weird site. My comments have been staying up because it is still under the radar. This is one simple thing that can and will make a difference for every single person that gets cured.

When any government that willfully allows it's voters to die when a simple , cheap and safe method to cure them is available, does not deserve to rule.

Back
Top Bottom