Cannabis Topical Ointment

High all - my local Collective carries "Canna-Bliss" - a topical analgesic with Cannabis as one of the ingredients. Comes in 3 scents and works wonders.

:peace:

420Cyclist
What kind of a price are they getten for the Canna-Bliss?
Thanks

If I recall correctly, the fat lip balm sized tubes go for $6 and the small tubs for $15.

Works better than "rub-a-dub," in my opinion.

Do you think it better to cook down your plant matter or to use BHO in your recipe for a topical?

I would avoid BHO, as the process to produce it is dangerous...and also discussion of it is not allowed on 420 Magazine.

If I recall correctly, the fat lip balm sized tubes go for $6 and the small tubs for $15.

Works better than "rub-a-dub," in my opinion.

I would avoid BHO, as the process to produce it is dangerous...and also discussion of it is not allowed on 420 Magazine.

Thanks for the prices 420Cyclist, I havent been able to find any good topicals here in BFE and thank you for the heads up, i'll not mention it again. :peacetwo:

good stuff still really have not found what it is that really happens with canna balms that help with pain i just been smoking rubi i think the emu oil would work being that i goes deep in the layers like olive oil

Back
Top Bottom