Cannalettuce?

AthenasBaby

I planted a bagseed that I liked a few weeks ago and this is the result:
IMG_15286.JPG

Okay, I've got it under 2 four ft 6500k T8 bulbs about 2 in from the light
feeding it like 1/4 tsp of alaska fish emulsion 5-1-1 (a.k.a. fish buttholes) with a half gal water every four days
it's in a gallon pot with a 3-1 no nute soil and perlite. I just tried a FIM it a few days ago. I think it's laughing at me.
dear lord I hope it's a girl because the plant has a massive stalk for being 6 in tall, but not woody. I don't think it's stressed and it's got 13 blades. I could totally put it outside and no one would know it was cannabis. Any ideas on what it could be? I mean; will it get leggy when I flower it? I just don't see a lot of budding sites and its three weeks old. I can't even make out preflowers, it's a BEAST! Help!

Thanks! Athena

You should stop the fish emulsion an get some fox farm liquid big bloom and grow big. The best ferts. i have ever used there not too bad for not using a metal halide or a big reflector. Is there two plants there or what? I cant realy tell. It does look weird no doubt about that but i think theyre fine try using some more lights and the fox farm then let me know how shes doing.

Best of luck,

Herman

This is the little beast for days later, it's SO thick!
IMG_15913.JPG

The leaves on this thing are ridiculous; anyone else had a plant with so many leaves??
Thanks for the advice, I was planning on buying one more T8 fixture anyways, I am really happy with the fish farts. The smell is so awful it HAS to be great for plants, hehe. If you have a reason for Fox Farm better than personal preference, I'd love to hear it. Yeah I've got a couple of other really nice looking plants with it. So, it's got friends.

Athena

I have no idea what the name of it is, but it grows so thick, it's hard to see a cannabis plant, it almost looks fake lol. But as soon as I learn how to upload and host pics here using the app forumrunner, then, figure out how to actually put them in my posts, then you can see the Lil bushy bastard :)

Peace Athena

Back
Top Bottom