CannaTech3D Wifi Enabled Hygrometers Available In Our Amazon Store!

CannaTech3D

420 Member
Hey 420 FAM! We are proud to announce the new addition to our Amazon store and our product line this very nice hygrometer was hand chosen by me! I searched for a while before I found the right Hygrometer for growers! We only sell quality products and will continue to only list products that we put to the test first before offering them to our customers. I think you will love this WiFi Hygrometer. Works flawlessly with the app and setup is a BREEZE! No backlight on hygrometer so it will not disturb your plants when they are sleeping. Runs off readily available cheap 3 AAA batteries that last for a long time, not those dreaded CR Round batteries.

Please let me now if you if have any questions.

Check it out on our Amazon store! ! Amazon.com: Smart WiFi Temperature and Humidity Sensor Indoor Hygrometer Thermometer with LCD Display Support Alexa Google Assistant : Appliances
IMG_3343 2.JPG

Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 3.26.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 3.23.22 PM.png

There were very few left when I got there as well like 9. I expected them to go fast. I see your reply above on restocking. Just mentioning. MA, USA
Hello, I shipped 103 of them and they are moving them around to different Amazon fulfillment centers throughout the USA. At first they said there was 12 Available. That number will increase as they get to their destinations. Thank you for your interest! I really like this hygrometer.

Back
Top Bottom