Capn Style Hydro - Blastum's 1st Journal - Sweet Skunk & Jack Herer - Advice Welcome

Blastum

The veg closet...
20151007_043303.jpg
20151007_043352.jpg

Hello 420mag...
1st off, yes, I'm a COMPLETE N00B to growing :(
Really nice community y'all have going here, long time lurker, first time poster, but sure seem like my kinda people ;)
I will attempt to follow these guidelines to the best of my ability and be as thorough as possible in the hopes of scoring some wisdom from all you Jedis out there!
I'm sure I left em in the rapid rooter plugs too long and then I went from CFL directly to 400W MH. The skunk looked a bit pekish after day 10 in the rooter tray, but bucked up when I got the veg closet going. Now the skunk leaves a drooping, not sure if it's overwatering (thought that was hard to do w/rockwool? and I started 2x/day for 15 min each flood. Just switched to 1/day 15 min 2 days ago, hoping that helps. Could be the light was too much too soon? I dunno..that's why I'm here :)
Really hope I'm doing this properly, if I need to fix pics, or take better ones etc, please say so, forgive an old man his lack of tech skills in advance lol
the skunk I'm worried about, the spot is a drop of RECHARGE i spilled on it...
20151007_043409.jpg

the Jack herrer that I THINK is doing ok, but really need validation (2 images, different angles)...
20151007_043422.jpg
20151007_043415.jpg

What strain is it?
1xNirvana sweet skunk (not feminized) and 1x Bagseed from a unit of Jack Herrer (found about 1 seed per zip in that unit and if that means I'm messing up from the 'git go, by working w/inferior genetics somehow please someone, tell me now. I just received some blackberry kush and ak48 seeds from nirvana as well, so I'm wondering if I should be running those at the same time?

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
From what I understand, They are both sat heavy strains. I do NOT know the percentages, sorry.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Very early Veg stage

If in Veg... For how long?
Well, first reason I'm posting...kinda need help to even find out if I truly even STARTED these correctly. I swore to myself I would stick w/"Capn" style grow, but his info is light on the germ/seedling stages.

If in Flower stage... For how long?
Lol..again, don't laugh, but, I used rapid rooter plugs, left them 18/6 w/daylight CFL in a dome, misted 2x/day. BUT, I had started them too early and I underestimated the time it would take to build out my room. SO, they were in that situation for about 2 weeks before I moved them to 1/4in rockwool cubes in a 6 inch square nursery pot. The looked pretty peekish by th eitme O got em into the veg room :( They have been in rockwool for 8 days now and are about 5" each, with what I THINK are only 2 sets of leaves

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor

Soil or Hydro?
Hydro

Size of light?
Dimmable ballast, currently at 400 (up to 600)

Is it aircooled?
Yes. Cooltube with flexi duct and cyclone fan venting out window (kind of proud of my stealth vent...unfortunately, I am NOT what you would call a "handy guy" so this was a small victory for me lol)

Temp of Room/cab?
77f

RH of Room/cab?
52%

PH of media or res?
5.5-5.8

Any Pests ?
No

How often are you watering?
Switched from 2x/day at 15 min to 1/day at 15 min (I think I was over watering, hope someone can tell me when I post pics)

Type and strength of ferts used?
GH flora, bloom and grow, all at 2.5ml/gallon (12 gallon rez 1/2 full)
Also, just used RECHARGE for first time yesterday
ppms read 360..is that good or bad at this early stage? Mixed opinions it seems...

I'm sure I left them in the plugs, under the dome for a little too long, and then I'm not sure if I was supposed to put em under the 400 hd that soon...again, some mixed opinions out there

The ONLY way to receive optimal attention, feedback and support is to provide photos!
I will :)

Thanks for your support and we look forward to watching your beautiful ladies grow...

Love and Respect.
Back at ya buddy :)
:thanks:

Re: "Capn Style" Hydro- Blastum's 1st Journal- Sweet Skunk and Jack Herrer HELP PLEAS

anybody?

Re: Capn Style Hydro - Blastum's 1st Journal - Sweet Skunk & Jack Herer - Advice Welc

If you wanted to you could have those babies under cfl or t5 for a little while longer. During veg I did feed to waste. Those look pretty good right now. Ppm sounds about right too just keep an eye out for nute burn. At that stage less is more. I would cut down on the watering so you get the roots to stretch out and spread.

Re: Capn Style Hydro - Blastum's 1st Journal - Sweet Skunk & Jack Herer - Advice Welc

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom