Carbonated water=co2 right?

420boogie

will my buds benefit at all from misting with carbonated water? I have a propane powered stove i can use to produce co2 as well

i have read about it but have never tried it. also what i read was more about using it with a outdoor grow. Plus i don't know about using it in the flower cycle. from what i know u want to try to keep the foliage feeding to min. in flower to minimize the mosture on the buds.

but here is what i read. U can use carbonated water( which is the best to use) or selzer water and club soda ( selzer water is better then club soda cuz it has more sodium in it ) not what i read didn't talk about carbonaterd water at all. But if u read the ingredients on all of them the carbonated water has far less chemicals in it.

but it said just to foliage feed and as the water evaporated it would release co2 that the plant could use up.

it also said with the selzer water and club soda after about the 3rd. Foliage feeding to use just plane water to foliage spray REALLY GOOD to wash the leafs off. Because the chemicals in the selzer and the club soda can cause a chenical build up and blocking of the vains on the leafs at the base where they all come together and meet and turn into the stems of the leafs.

me myself for co2 in the flower cycle i have 3 plants placed i like a triangle with a little room in the middle of them all of them and a little fan blowing up that is about 6" off the floor to help pull cooler air up to the tops of the plants .
and i have a 4gal. jug that is selled and has a hose comming out the top that goes to the fan and is taped to the backside of it . In the jug i use suger and yeast to make co2 and it comes out end of the hose to the fan and gets sucket in and blowen up to the top. co2 is heavier then air so it then falls back down around the plants as the inside is blowing the co2 up the inside of the plants

i already kno the dif btween club soda, seltzer etc. and i know about co2 being created other ways, for instance i hav a gas powered stove. but i just figured a liquid version like co2 water (carbonation is co2) would be more beneficial. wanted to see if anyone does this. I watered my plants today with the fizzy water. Talking rain all organic with lemon zest no sodium. sodium isnt needed for foliar application, its not prefered at all.

i have tons of ventilation and more on the fluffy side sativa buds so they wont rot. there is always a fan blowing on them. besides, when they are ripening in nature that part of the season is usually really rainy anyway so its not like it cant handle a little sprinkling now and then

sorry that meant to be that selzer water is better then club soda cuz the club soda has more sodium in it but carbonated water would be the best to use.

i'm sure indoors would be fine. The reson it only talked about the outdoor use is it would be Inpractable for a co2 tank outdoors. But at the same time the carbonated water for indoors would work ther are other ways to get co2 for indoor that are better then co2 water and just foliage feed it to them with co2 water i would imagin you would have to do it alot to see anything real come out of it

well im doin it about 3 times a day, they did perk up more i noticed. I have them all in miracle grow soil so i cant really feed them nutes w/o burning them, my town only carries that shit. I swear i need to open a hydro shop here

k thanx

well im doin it about 3 times a day, they did perk up more i noticed. I have them all in miracle grow soil so i cant really feed them nutes w/o burning them, my town only carries that shit. I swear i need to open a hydro shop here

Could not send a PM, not enough posts yet.. stupid,, type out the message, hit send.. then it informs you , you must have 25 posts to send a PM... whatever! Can't even leave you a private message, hate to do this , but no choice... OK mods?
Any way, I was reading thru posts and found yours about no grow shops in your area...

My buddies Shane and Paul also have a shop in Eastern Washington(Yakima or Spokane?).

great folks to work with, they drove all my equip down to the Oregon coast and set it all up in a few hours.. plus have answered every question and problem thats come up quickly and accurately..

Westcoast Organic and Hydroponic Supply

Web site is still in the beta stages, not sure if you can order on line yet?

Give them a call , Ashley(Shane's GF, will probably answer, total sweet heart!).

Back
Top Bottom