Caregiver Prices

what do you mean by caregiver? i get my quarters for 50 but ive known the person for a while. on average in detroit you can find really good stuff for 75 a quarter

what do you mean by caregiver? i get my quarters for 50 but ive known the person for a while. on average in Detroit you can find really good stuff for 75 a quarter

Caregiver is a person who grows cannabis (by strict Michigan laws) at their place and supplies the patient with their medicine for a fee. I get mine for $70.00 a quarter from my caregiver.

My bad I went QP pricing. Quarter pound. Yea like 50 for a quarter because that's a 200 O. That would be good cronic. And its Oregon pricing because I know it can go for a lot more other places

I wish I could get someone who grows outdoors and grows the strain HOG. That strain helps my pain the best. My former caregiver was supplying me with this strain, until things went South with the police, during the "we will not accept what the voters of Michigan have passed" period. Pisses me of.

In So.Cal we call this 'delivery service'. A excellent caregiver who is educated in strains, knowledge of use and how it treats diseases is worth their weight in GOLD just on information alone.

@ Charlie cron...about the same for top shelf in So. Cal from a decent grower...100. - 150.00 cheaper than @ the dispensaries.

Back
Top Bottom