Med Users: Do you medicate when needed or do You Spread it Out?

Med Users Do you smoke when in pain or do you spread it out to last?

• Yes:

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not in an mmj state, but I try to make sure I have enough so i can medicate at night and hold off the pain long enough to get to sleep.

It depends how my supply is going. If I have lots , I keep the pain away all the time. if my supply is low , I medicate so I can get to sleep.

I have to say that if I could afford more I would be able to make it last longer. But as it stands I buy on the 1st of the Month and it lasts to the 15th. Nevertheless, between pain and depression that can vary.

Luckily I no longer am in that situation, but "back in the day" I'd ration the best I could to make it last between trips to my "source".

Not sure where you're located, but here in California, I've seen Co-op/Collectives give marijuana away free to people in need, but without the ability to pay. You might try appealing to the compassionate side of your dispensary.

Good luck to ya.

I just harvested more then I'm allowed, recently got in contact with a sick friend of mine and gave him enough to keep him stocked until my next harvest, til I can get more to him. Hes very sick need his meds and get sick as hell from his prescribed meds. He has a card just to sick to even go and get some,as well as his income is so low that he cant really afford it, so I've takin hte resposability to give him my excess. Lol..He was suprised when I showed up w/ a qp giftwrapped and explaind to him why I'm doing it. He litterally cried..I'm definetly glad to see he's happy now. And his wife and kids called and thanked me. hes gootin so sick that this is the forst time in a month that he's been able to have dinner at the table with them. Now that make it worth growing.

I just harvested more then I'm allowed, recently got in contact with a sick friend of mine and gave him enough to keep him stocked until my next harvest, til I can get more to him. Hes very sick need his meds and get sick as hell from his prescribed meds. He has a card just to sick to even go and get some,as well as his income is so low that he cant really afford it, so I've takin hte resposability to give him my excess. Lol..He was suprised when I showed up w/ a qp giftwrapped and explaind to him why I'm doing it. He litterally cried..I'm definetly glad to see he's happy now. And his wife and kids called and thanked me. hes gootin so sick that this is the forst time in a month that he's been able to have dinner at the table with them. Now that make it worth growing.

:goodjob:Great story! It really warms my heart. Thank you for sharing it.

I generally medicate on an "as needed basis." My neuro recently suggested that I consider keeping a journal of when my pain occurs & then start dosing myself regularly so that I can avoid instances of server pain before it occurs (just like you would, say, take a pill every "4-6 hours" as prescribed). That way I'd avoid instances of keeling over in pain or getting myself sick and not being able to eat, etc.

I generally medicate on an "as needed basis." My neuro recently suggested that I consider keeping a journal of when my pain occurs & then start dosing myself regularly so that I can avoid instances of server pain before it occurs (just like you would, say, take a pill every "4-6 hours" as prescribed). That way I'd avoid instances of keeling over in pain or getting myself sick and not being able to eat, etc.

Great idea.!!:bravo:+rep...I've been doing this lately. How ironic is that. I use EXCEl to make a spead sheet, then fill i out durring the week. I started due to me realizing I go threw way to much medication fast.

I use for nerve damage/spasms in my back caused by seizures over the years. I get a bit out of hand in the fall when all the outdoor stuff is rolling in cheap,but other than that it's couple of bong hits when I get home from work and another couple-three before bed.

I generally avoid smoking on weekend mornings as I know it will turn into a wake and bake.

I use for Migraines Medically. I smoke with or without. I have severe anxiety, although it is not a approved condition, It helps imenslely. I do suffer from migraines which put me out for a few hours at a time, but when i smoke, it allows me to deal with it rather then down for the count.

Back
Top Bottom