Caregiver?

dadinpain

Hello gang, I was curious how one went about finding a collective? I have read....and re-read the bills 215/420 and it seems to me these were set up for people to join a collective. So then the real question is, How does one find a collective? I have tried to go to events to meet people.....I know I can't just come right out and say will you help me because I just dont know how to help myself? I have been to a few co-ops, and after reading through all the paperwork, and signing my name. It seems I give said co-op my permission to caregive for me. Well this means that they can produce the max limit under my name. Kinda the same as a collective? So then, How do I go about taking back my power to elect these people to grow for me? I dont want them to help me anymore, because they are ripping me off. If they dont have my permission.....then they cant handle the weight....right? So is there a place I can go so elect a new club or collective, that is in this for the patients on a NON PROFIT basis. I completly understand operating costs.....but I mean sheeeeesh 75 an 1/8th is not operation costs EVER !!!

Later Gator
Dad

:smokin: Dad, all the coop dispensaries I've been to have their intake paperwork & s/u ID for you to go to that coop. As for non-profit...I agree with you that some places are making a killing off legitimate MMJ patients...I go to one I'm sure is more business than anything, but I like the broad selection to choose from, but they have posted $85 on their "topbud"...this is why we must be relentless in pushing for more legislation to make it easier for MMj patients with some sort of oversite so that the clinics really serve rather than rip off patients...everyone understands profit/risk concept, but there is fortunes being made, so those "dispensaries" that are in it for the profit are forcing people to pay those inflated prices. Hell, when I first became a MMJ patient, I thought it would be great to run one because it helps meet the needs of the patient and a good living can be made...those who are getting excessively rich off MMJ patients do a disservice to the cannabis community. :headbanger: And are no better than the pharmaceutical companies extorting high prices for common meds...often beyond the reach of patients who really need MMJ...just like people on medicare...

Well at least you are able to go to a co-op to get bud.I live in Virgina and it is still real bad if you get caught with the goods so to speak.I agree with the rip-off factor though,do a service make your living ,but be fair,but on the upside you can go to a co-op,I cant----barkingdawg

the way i would define collective would be = is a group 2 or more, that help with the groups grow. each person has a dr's note. each person has a job. like one gets the clones, one grows them and one buds them. all trim, help in set up of grow rooms or patch space. all have equal share at the end. no one person gets a greater share than the other.

:peace: YOU"RE RIGHT BARKINGDAWG! I'm thankful that I live in Cali and have access to the coops...so I appreciate my brothers & sisters who struggle to get by in states that have zero tolerance...but bro it is fu'king expensive to live here and I'm a native. I paid $270G for a 1100sq.ft. home, now valued @ over $500G...gas prices 2.70 gal...don't be too envious now...this state has more rules, laws and regulations than any other state...the state assembly is like a factory pumping out ways to control our everyday lives.:hmmmm: We need to keep getting out the word about MMJ and try to push legislation so that you could have safe access toMJ 2!

Back
Top Bottom