Carnival strain review

TheOtherMJ

After searching online for reviews on this strain I noticed not alot of people were growing this strain. I bought these seeds from ministry if cannabis and I figured I would share my thoughts on it.

This is my second grow and both times were with these seeds. As u can imagine my first grow was filled with mistakes but all in all I think I had decent success.

I ordered 4 seeds, all 4 sprouted and all four were female.

My first grow was very basic with limited amount of resources.
Started in red party cups using miracle grow potting soil with time released nutes supplemented with recipe for sucess nutrient kit under 2 t8 bulbs.

Difficulty of grow: easy, good seeds for beginners.

This plants doesn't require a large amount of nutes to thrive. However she will let you know if you over nute.(I did)

If space is limited she will work with you. Bend her top her or whatever makes you happy she doesn't mind.

I ended up finishing my grow in 2.5 gal pot wish I would have went bigger(newb mistake)

The smoke is very pleasant hitting you fast with an upbeat high not a sleepy one. Personally mine could have been better, I had to cut down 2-3 weeks early due to spidermites.

I would recommend this strain, maybe not the most popular strain but definitely a good smoke. And easy grow.

Here is my finished result from the first grow.

image4719.jpg
image4718.jpg

Currently in my second grow using hydro setup and I love it. 15gal tote 600w hps portable ac unit cooling the light so I can have it super close with no burn.

Back
Top Bottom