Cartridges

I already ordered the seeds I ended up getting three different strains Purple Kush Alien OG and cannatonic

I was born 05.03.1985

Ah! Our daughter was born 12.6.85!
We married the 19th of May. So you've got a birthday coming up Wednesday!!! .

Now as far as the other two I've not read about, the Alien Kush and the... Cannatonic one... (The name alone conjures up rather strong vision in my mind... It sounds like it's got just that ~~~ an effect that leaves one feeling catonic. Whew!!!)

So you ordered the seeds... You grow the plant from seedlings, then you wait for the stage where it turns a few different shades of Amber, then collect the drippings???? Is that how it goes?

I've been trying to find out how one can get it into forms of 'dab' ~ wax ~ now as far as the oil goes, is that through the distillation method just like eo's are created? If so, what parts of the plant is distilled?

I remember you mentioning earlier in the week that there's (sorry, for the life of me, I cannot pronounce the word or even spell it...) I do remember cyro.... Crypo... Something cyro... Cryogenic ? Can't you tell it's driving me batty!!! Frozen method?

I can't remember for sure but did you say something about vacuum (sp??) method?

Do you by any chance have a YouTube site or is it channel that explains all of this? If so, what is it please? I'll certainly check/look for it ~ out.

As *always* I thank you so VERY MUCH for your endless kindness in educating us with the increble knowledge you have as well your unwavering patience.

HF ~ Bubbi (who sincerely wishes she were there to watch~oversee~ and most of all, learn the process from seeds to fruition.)

I think you are referring to cryogenic freezing the negative temperature is 400 degrees it's so cold it destroys the plant product leaving the oil in a frozen steak it being able to be removed as for how all this stuff is made it is very difficult lots of it is very dangerous to make for instance BHO wax is made with butane very easy to blow yourself up if you don't have a clue of what you're doing Aster YouTube no I do not have a YouTube channel the Alien OG is supposed to be great for pain the Purple Kush is supposed to be great for pain the cannatonic is a high-cbd strain at 11% CBD 9% THC

420-magazine-mobile2035220101.jpg
cks blueberry

Hi there! The 'cks' blubbery is frozen? Sorry for asking... Just slow at understanding some of this stuff. It would be awesome if I were able to understand all of this at the snap of a finger. It's frustrating for me. Please forgive me.

Hi 85! Hope your weekend was good! I've been doing a bit of homework with regards to vaporisers. I think I'll get the Atmos Ra complete kit. It accepts cartridges and wax.
Atmos videos is very difficult to watch as it's not at all the least bit user friendly for the Deaf to watch. I'm extremely well known to boycott any companies that do not provide CC and of course illegally deny interpreters. I've no clue who else to look for per what I want. I'm not interested in using dried herbs in the form of a vapouriser. Just oil and wax. I just don't know if it will accept absoluteX cartridges. There's pure cane. But the idea of not knowing what strains are used doesn't bode well with me. I like knowing the strains. As I have mentioned before, in an aromatherapist. So it's extremely important that oils aren't cut. The two that I looked into aren't cut at all. Yes it's on the pricier side. But I'm sure it lasts a long time. Several months as I'm not one who needs it daily. Just on days like today and especially this week when pain is as bad as it is. Btw, I've been trying to find a link where I can order absoluteX but to no avail. Do you know of any sources? What do you think of the vapouriser? I've never seen a vapouriser in person so I tried to read a lot about it since you've taught me so much. It's such a huge bummer that it's not September yet!

I would send you a picture of my vaporizer but I don't have a cartridge for it at the moment all it is is a battery setup but you'll love the cartridges and they make different parts that you can assemble on them or you can customize them

420-magazine-mobile789981240.jpg

This is the feminizing spray that I was talking about earlier it runs about $15 a bottle but you can do higher Bridge you can cross your own you can do autoflowers the options are endless but you won't have to worry about the risk of buying seeds after you do it once

Hi 85! My apologies for responding so late. Like I said earlier, it hasn't been my day.

I know it irks others when things don't click in right away with me.

I'll wait to see picture of your vaporiser. Don't worry about the cartridges as I know from Cannabis reports and also from vape reviews as well as the Irish name, O'Shaughnessy (sp??? I just clicked it from the text auto words) results on umm... Oils.
Prices etc. It was very informative as I wasn't aware Cannabis could be cut. It's the exact same thing with shady sources who cut essential oils. However with excellent businesses they provide some highly expensive eo's that are indeed cut with fractionated coconut oil or a specified oil... 80% eo and 10% high quality oil. (Consumers have the option of buying the pure uncut version or the cut version.)

The spray thing... You mean you spray it like a umm... Those breath sprays? Is that pure or is it cut? I honestly do not like buying anything cut. I just don't know if it's truly cut with (??) and although an aromatherapist, I do not own a gas chromatography spectrometer. I have to send it somewhere else but it's not quite cheap by a long shot.
I'm also not interested in CBD right now.

I cannot close this text message... What's the blue box?

As always, thank you for being so patient with me. I appreciate it so very much. .

Bubbi

420-magazine-mobile646552944.jpg

The grey one is a master battery it burns at a higher temperature so I get more vapor the one in the case is a big battery setup and it's what they sell you at the dispensary to go with the cartridges most the cartridges will fit most e-cigarette batteries when looking up your vaporizer look for the millimeters on the threads

The feminizing spray is not cut and you would use it just like a brush spray just not on yourself a blessed face of the plant spray the area that you would need your seeds from 4:14 to 21 days pulling sex will appear stop spraying it will colonize itself pinch off pollen sacs so it doesn't contaminate anything else each set of pistols can make a seed

Ah.... So the higher the temperature the better the vapour. Got it!!!
I talked to my husband and discussed heading over to Michigan. Detroit is roughly 155 miles away. So when I return from personal travels, we'll go out there. I just worry they'll turn us away. I'll have to call some dispensaries before heading out as i seriously despise long drives.

Whose your vapouriser and battery from? Oh! Pay attention to the mm of threads? Please explain. How many mm should the threads be?

Higher the temperature is better up to 230 degrees after 230 degrees it starts to just Scorch the oil

As for getting a medical card from a dispensary you can fill out an application while you guys are traveling in different places and they can pre-approve you before you guys do anything I get applications from people and other states before they move to make sure they can get their medical cards before they do that as for the vaporizers I only pay $8 for the battery setups for the bhang batteries the silver battery Max output run about $30 the threads is 5 millimeters it's the universal cartridge size

And as for your nutrients it base nutrient and a micronutrient and compost tea

Hey 85!

I've returned! Had a great time seeing my daughters and shopping which they of course loved as they know how to get us to feel guilty and pay everything just about! At least a gorgeous wedding dress was FINALLY found after umpteenth stores! Didn't even realise how ungodly expensive they were. At least in home with my husband and our furkids!
Well! I was able to purchase 2 cartridges. Both by absolutex.
I'm not at all fond of green dragon as pain is felt.
Skywalker is alright. It's a heavy hitter but still doesn't wipe out pain. Oh he gave me 2 cartridges called, nobu. They were free and he said they're pieces of s--* as they break easily.
Although he's in Atlanta proper, he has a friend who orders them from the NW coast. If I want any, it'll take a whopping 3 months just to get the cartridges. Too long.
One very positive thing about the strains is that it does allow me to sleep at a very normal hour! I sleep usually 6-7am and an awake always without fail 3-4 hours later. But midnight-2am and until 7-8am????? Last time I was able to sleep like that was in the early 70s and before I forget, my college days. It's been nice.
I however am afraid to use the cartridges as I don't want to be without them say a month or so from now.
Now, are you saying if we head out to the next state over, all I have to do is apply for a medical card? How would they know a true medical user from noon-medical user?
One other thing... Yes... I'm clueless... Why was the bud of trainwreck able to beautifully control pain as opposed to the vapouriser? I'm wondering if trainwreck in a cartridge would be equivalent to the actual bud? Would you know?
Have you seen the special Times magazine on marijuana? My husband saw it and grabbed it for me. On my flight out last week, 3 people asked to see it. I decided to leave it in my rucksack on my way back home! I know... Selfish of me but... Couldn't part with it as I'm not one to say no or put one down.

Back
Top Bottom