CBD Auto Cheese

Ordered 5 seeds and they sent 7, Thanks. Planted 12/10/16 at 20 hrs on under 648 watts of Fluorescent. 02/05/17 went to 18 hours. My other auto flowers I planted with these have have already flowered. 02/25/17 still no signs of buds so I went to 12/12 to see if I can force them to flower. 03/6/17 first sign of buds so I do not know if these are real auto flowers or I forced them but they are not any 8 week flowering plant. 04/19/17 harvested the plants. These I crossed with another auto flower I have grown for many years, so I will see if the cross is any good and speeds up the grow time. I will probably not order again because they seem to have a problem with this strain or sent the wrong seeds.

Ordered 5 seeds and they sent 7, Thanks. Planted 12/10/16 at 20 hrs on under 648 watts of Fluorescent. 02/05/17 went to 18 hours. My other auto flowers I planted with these have have already flowered. 02/25/17 still no signs of buds so I went to 12/12 to see if I can force them to flower. 03/6/17 first sign of buds so I do not know if these are real auto flowers or I forced them but they are not any 8 week flowering plant. 04/19/17 harvested the plants. These I crossed with another auto flower I have grown for many years, so I will see if the cross is any good and speeds up the grow time. I will probably not order again because they seem to have a problem with this strain or sent the wrong seeds.
I'm pretty sure mine aren't autoflower seeds of this strain either. I am currently 3 days into 12/12 and my bag seed plants are now 16" (2" of stretch in past 3 days) with the supposed auto CBD's growing less than an inch in that period. I now know that these aren't gonna give me much bud if any at all....of that I will have to see, but with 3 distinct and radically different pheno's showing and the super slow growth I'm not holding my breath at all. I would have given CKS the benefit of the doubt, but the way Lisa treated me in chat I don't think I'll continue to do business with them. I've already been looking around for another seed bank to buy from next go around. If I have a really nice male from my bag seed plants (I think so far I have 1 for sure and its a beautiful plant) I'm gonna let all this crop get seeded so I don't have to buy seeds. The mid's that my bag seed came from was kickass, far better in growth and vigor and looks than these pathetic CBD plants (if they even are).

Wrong seeds or bad auto flowers again from CKS!
LOL. Lisa claimed that CKS was the world's largest and best seed provider, right after she said this CBD autoflower has been tested and re-tested and proven good to go (when I asked her if it was truly ready to be sold for such high prices). She went from nice, to somewhat moody when I asked her that, then proceeded to tell me that maybe I should just buy from someone else as I questioned her why 3 pheno's show up after she said well you shouldn't expect all the plants to appear the same because some will look like the father and some will look like the mother. Wish I woulda thought, before closing the chat window with her to ask her why I see 3 distinct pheno's and if a "mailman" was involved. I'm sure she wouldn't have liked that question either.

May I suggest maybe looking into bonza seeds? I recently purchased 2x Northern Lights 2x white widow all autos and have a ww and nl growing right now and they have both flowered within the time frame they say they would. Also got 6 free seeds as well with my purchase. Shipping was spot on not problems and packaging was stealthy. Just my 2 cents .. Namaste.

May I suggest maybe looking into bonza seeds? I recently purchased 2x Northern Lights 2x white widow all autos and have a ww and nl growing right now and they have both flowered within the time frame they say they would. Also got 6 free seeds as well with my purchase. Shipping was spot on not problems and packaging was stealthy. Just my 2 cents .. Namaste.
I just checked out Bonza. They are in the UK right? I'm in USA. I read thru their shipping info, they ship worldwide but no mention of guaranteeing delivery that I saw. And I ship to a PO Box that's linked to my credit card, they won't ship to a PO Box for any orders over $100 pounds (not sure the USD conversion there). But with that said, I liked what I saw from their inventory of seeds. Thanks for the tip! :)

I just checked out Bonza. They are in the UK right? I'm in USA. I read thru their shipping info, they ship worldwide but no mention of guaranteeing delivery that I saw. And I ship to a PO Box that's linked to my credit card, they won't ship to a PO Box for any orders over $100 pounds (not sure the USD conversion there). But with that said, I liked what I saw from their inventory of seeds. Thanks for the tip! :)

Yeah I'm in the US and ordered from them. I just selected the stealth and insured delivery option they had for shipping. It costs extra like $11 or something for that but I was guaranteed my seeds with that option. They have a conversion on their site as well so you can see how much the seeds would be in USD verses £. I think I got 9 or 10 seeds for around 60 bucks and they gave me 6 free seeds. I think it was for like spend 35£ and get these 6 free or whatever lol but I just selected single seeds. Seemed to be cheaper for me that way. Can't seem to be able to purchase single seeds on most other sites I've looked into. Usually it's like a 3pk 5pk or 10pk. Sorry for the rambling lol .

I bookmarked them, I'll check them out again when I have more time. How long from seed to finish were those auto's? Under 18/6 the whole way? These from CKS are my first ever auto plants, and I have to say I'm not impressed compared to the bag seed I also have going this time. I might just stick with regular photo or feminized from here on out. My next run will be started in Sept after the heat of summer is mostly gone, and I plan to veg for a lot longer (8-10 weeks instead of 5 like this time around).

I bookmarked them, I'll check them out again when I have more time. How long from seed to finish were those auto's? Under 18/6 the whole way? These from CKS are my first ever auto plants, and I have to say I'm not impressed compared to the bag seed I also have going this time. I might just stick with regular photo or feminized from here on out. My next run will be started in Sept after the heat of summer is mostly gone, and I plan to veg for a lot longer (8-10 weeks instead of 5 like this time around).

I got the vision seeds northern lights and white widow auto. I think they said 8-9 weeks. But that's with a perfect environment their whole life lol. I have some bag seeds going right now and they are in flower and doing amazing. Those were more like "let's see if these grow" type thing. I just ordered the autos just to try autos. But like YOU said I'm probably going to stick with photo fem as well since I like doing a bit of lst and I can veg for longer. My autos have been doing 20/4 (20 on and 4 off) since they were about 2wks above soil. I might switch them to 18/6 but not sure yet. I've read where some people like using 18/6 or 20/4 light on autos. But mine seem to be loving 20 on 4 off.

Mine started very slow then picked up. But I'm not on week 11
Jan 19 2017 - 1”
Feb 9 2017. -hight 6” Week 4
Feb 16 2017. -hight 8.25” 37 Days Week 5
Feb 23 2017. -hight 11” 44 Days Week 6
March 2, 2017 -hight 15” 51 Days Week 7
Day 28 for these auto CBD's and I only have 1 plant that is close to 6", several are close to that, 1 is still barely growing and 4". Day 4 of 12/12 flip and my bag seed plants are now all 18" with one nearly 20". Are you happy with 15" of growth after week 7? I sure wouldn't be...

I got the vision seeds northern lights and white widow auto. I think they said 8-9 weeks. But that's with a perfect environment their whole life lol. I have some bag seeds going right now and they are in flower and doing amazing. Those were more like "let's see if these grow" type thing. I just ordered the autos just to try autos. But like YOU said I'm probably going to stick with photo fem as well since I like doing a bit of lst and I can veg for longer. My autos have been doing 20/4 (20 on and 4 off) since they were about 2wks above soil. I might switch them to 18/6 but not sure yet. I've read where some people like using 18/6 or 20/4 light on autos. But mine seem to be loving 20 on 4 off.
If I wasn't gonna be away for 6 days in early July I would have vegged mine longer, but with nobody to care for my garden there was no way I could have went more than 5 weeks veg on my bag seed plants so I flipped em and left these slow going autos in there to do whatever they'll do by the end of June then chop chop. I'm not going to buy any more auto seeds, I'll go back to photo plants in Sept for the next run. Will definitely be vegging nearly twice as long next time too because I'll be able to be home everyday to keep em happy!

FYI
I had the same issue with these. I called CKS, they said there was a mix up and that they would send me new seeds. I was bummed out but what can you do. Mistakes happen. I will try again with the new seeds.
How did those plants in the picture turn out (pretty sure I have the same ones)?

The CBD Auto Cheeze did produce some nice plants and about 9.5 OZ from 6 plants, but I had to force them. I ordered this strain to cross match with a Auto Flower Mountain grow I found about 8 years ago when hiking. I have grown this strain for years and last year I grew for seed that I have in excess. I do not feminize the seeds but just wait about 4 weeks before they indicate males. I know nothing except it is a solid reliable plant, short, fast, auto plant that is great for muscle relaxing and sleep with not a high THC. I am into the second generation on this match and they have auto flowered, the male was big and fast so I have saved the pollen and am getting close to pollinating a 3rd generation to see what I am producing. I did contact CKS and they did admit they had a problem with the December batch and are sending me some White Window that I will play with. Mistakes can happen so make some
brownies and move on.

My Auto Cheese is flowering nicely but it took a while. I started it on March 27/17 and it started to flower in mid-July. I just had to have a little patience.

Back
Top Bottom