CBD Effects Sativa vs Indica?

DoctorDank

To the best of my limited understanding, the THC high produces a different experience and effect across the sativa and indica strains. Is this also true of the CBDs? If so, what are the differences?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'd love to know if strain specific CBDs have particular health and healing properties. I'm sure there's a few medical cannabis dispensary workers on here who might know.

I'm just intrigued as to healing properties of cannabis. I see more and more evidence coming to light everyday regarding its cancer killing properties, mental health applications (particularly bipolar disorder and schizophrenia) and metabolism booting qualities.

Is there somewhere you can go to study this stuff? I mean I've been smoking for 20 years and only discovered that there were 2 distinct strains (indica/sativa) around 5 years ago. I learned only a few weeks ago that the CBD content of the plant helps keep from triggering mental disorders in those predisposed to them. I feel like I've been living in a bubble!

The past few years has revealed the multiple applications of the plants from health, clothing, plastics, food, fuel and a list of other applications so long, it's impossible to fathom how mankind has allowed this miracle plant to be suppressed for so damn long.

Every day I feel myself becoming more and more passionate about the cannabis cause. With a plant that has the ability to solve world hunger, cure disease naturally and end the destruction of the environment, it's hard not be.

I fully understand the threat this plant is to corporate world. I suppose that's why they've done such a good job of spreading misinformation and suppressing the information I'm just starting to learn.

If anyone can recommend some good literate on the subject or informative websites or threads here on 420, please feel free to let me know. I feel like I'm still in kindergarten with this stuff and want... no I NEED to know more!

Thanks for taking the time 420ers!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom