cfl lighting

you can use cfls, but you have to have the right spectrum, during the veg state..u r gonna want to use 6500k cfls they give off the blue spectrum u need to veg n grow....during flowering u r gonna need more 2700k because it gives u the red spectrum u need for flowering add a few 6500k to the light set up the combo works well the blue gives off a uvb ray that ur flowers need during budding...if im wrong correct me plz ive had a few to many :roorrip::smokin:

CFL's work fine for growing, you just have to keep the lights between 2-4 inches above your plants. The lights are not strong enough to shine through the canopy as a HPS or MH light will do. I've grown with cfls a few times and have also read journals where people dry a decent harvest while using them.

Just my two cents..

:goodluck:

you can use cfls, but you have to have the right spectrum, during the veg state..u r gonna want to use 6500k cfls they give off the blue spectrum u need to veg n grow....during flowering u r gonna need more 2700k because it gives u the red spectrum u need for flowering add a few 6500k to the light set up the combo works well the blue gives off a uvb ray that ur flowers need during budding...if im wrong correct me plz ive had a few to many :roorrip::smokin:

I have gone all the way through flower with 6500k.
Works fine. :grinjoint:
:peace:

CFL Light Tutorial
first two pages.

2009_Grow_00520.jpg

2009_Grow_009.jpg

2009_Grow_011.jpg

9 female plants from 15 seeds = two giants, two large, two runts and 3 mediums = 18.5 manicured dried ounces.

nice cfl grow..how did u get your buds so big bro..im using cfls too but im on ly using 600 watts for two plants.should i use more light to get bigger buds..

nice cfl grow..how did u get your buds so big bro..im using cfls too but im on ly using 600 watts for two plants.should i use more light to get bigger buds..

600w for two plants is enough. And sure, more lights will increase yield but not by much. Vegging longer will give you more bud in the end.

Back
Top Bottom