CFL's

WolfBud71

I will be switching to bud time soon and right now i am using a 125w CFL veg and will be using a 200w flowering light. So my question is will i be able to run both lights during flowering or just use the 200w only?

:420:

I find that having a few differant spectrums of light during the entire grow helps in differant ways. Cooler color lights will help keep your leaves greener for a longer time which increases the overall health of the plant. Warmer color lights will help with site production. I like to have a few differant cfls as supplement light under a 400w hood as well as a few T5s all in strategic locations where i feel the need for either cooler or warmer lights

i am currently using 3 18 fluros in my grow room two are red spectrum and one is blue it is flowering away with a lil tlc

Flower away weedman, sounds like you have the the colors right and a good mix on the spectrum, let it run and see how she does then apply any changes needed on the next grow, PICS , Peace OG

You guys seem to know a lot!!! Is this 23w 2700k 1500 Lumens CFL that I switched to (from 60w house bulb lol I kno I kno) responsible for the burnt tips on my 2week5day old plant??

Back
Top Bottom