Change of plans.

William Holden

Well, my partner today decided he didnt want to grow with me this year. Too bad, with 30 babies, with him getting half, he is going to miss out.

So, I have a Plan B. I trust my old partner, but I have a new spot*s*, that are closer, more convient, and probably have better light and soil. So now another friend and I are going on the adventure. All I can say is wish me luck on dank buds, good yield, and high times.

The bad part is, we were going to start the seeds off in his house, under some flouros untill they were a good two weeks old or so, or large enough to kick some ass in the wild. But now I cant do that, because I live with the parents, and so does my partner. Haha! My partner is 17 though, so he doesnt have to worry about the risk of jail, thats why the other guy backed out. They're both my very good friends and blazing buddies, but the other is just afraid, which I respect.

Looks like now i'll germinate them this weekend, and maybe plant on Sunday. Its supposed to rain all week though, besides Sunday however. May be too wet to do that, though.

Wish me luck, and wish me good buds! I'll start a grow report when I begin germinating them!

Good luck man. I am doing the same but alone, much safer in my opinion. I just scoped out a spot two days ago, might find some other spots and make different patches!!!

Plus, if it goes well, I wont know what to do with that much weed. Our goal is to just drive the prices down down down, and have a great personal stash. Weed should be cheap, and available to all.

If I were growing indoors, that would be diffrent. Electricity bills!

good luck guys......

me and my roomie might be swiching apartments - in which case his son and gf wont be living with us - in which case we will probably grow 1-2 plants in the closet somewhere.....

I've been looking at April's weather, everyday above 60 degrees now, no lows below 40. Bad thing is, its raining next week aswell, but in the middle of the week. If I plant Sunday, which will be sunny, then I have untill Wed. before it rains again, then it rains for three days then its sunny again.

I'll just go and get organized Sunday I believe, go ahead and set up things how they need to be at the grow site, maybe go ahead and turn some soil and such, do something productive.

i bid you the best of luck to you and your wonderful creations

Back
Top Bottom