Chapter one. Path Of Destruction.

I'm about to puke

stealing 5 pounds of weed? Sickening! You are the poison of society!

5 pounds of weed......dear god u sick fuck! U better have enough for the rest of the class

After it's done you'll see it wasn't an ordinary life.

There's no such thing as an ordinary life.

The picture of an ordinary life and family are attributed to shows like Leave it to Beaver and the fuckin' Brady Bunch.Everybody got shit they go through, if you've had an ordinary life by societies standards you've been sheltered beyond repair.

So true and well said.

r0achclip said:
There's no such thing as an ordinary life.

The picture of an ordinary life and family are attributed to shows like Leave it to Beaver and the fuckin' Brady Bunch.Everybody got shit they go through, if you've had an ordinary life by societies standards you've been sheltered beyond repair.

This response inspired this short read,

pot

At times my only freind.
Never has she lied to me or caused me pain.
Made naturally by a god
Though proclaimed to be the devils lair.
Reality is the gate way that leads to drugs.
Look within yourself and your failures.
Only from falling from grace can we make rational desions.
Pot will allways be there for me in sustance.
Your words will change with the atitudes warranted.
Let me be just wanta relax and smoke some
POT

cHAPTER ONE: Page four

After robbing Larry's dad many doors opened up to me. I remember we took the pillow cases to Robs house and His brothers older friends were all around . They looked in awe as we spilled what seemed to be endless bags of weed. We became instantly popular with his friends and they happily taught us to use a bong for the first time . Having such a large amount of free weed makes you very popular in high school. Of course It had nothing to do with who you were but what you had. This was always drilled in my head from early on within my peers, and my family installed in me that failure was being poor. Unfortunately I learned popularity much like success Is usually gained at others expense. At this point life really took a turn and drinking and partying had become a way off life , and education and goals were thrown out the door and replaced with drugs and crime. I was becoming my parents biggest fear and they had no Idea how to stop this .

That was also my first encounter with cocaine , and hardly my last. After doing all the cocaine we had gotten between the six of us . Robs brother invited us to join him and his friends jumping the golf course's fence to go joy riding the golf carts. These were fun times and I'll never forget the the fun we had crashing the golf carts into each other. Eventually we ran them into the lake just to be vengeful . This was my first experience of breaking the law and like drugs I loved the rush and defiance of it. It also introduced me and Eric into a crime and within three months of time. I was introduced to Our loving Court system.

My early child hood was spent antagonizing cops and senseless vandalism . It would usually start with a rock being throw threw a random window In are subdivision. This would get the chase going, and was always done at night.We new our neighborhood so well no cop could catch us. Plus growing up in a white collar upper class neighborhood the cops were useless in foot pursuit. I remember one night we were tripping like no other and had provoked a police chase we were hiding in these plush bushes on a mansions lawn. The lady was yelling officer officer there right there pointing us out. We hoped the fence and keep going. A good hour later we had lost the cops, and back tracked to the neighbors house who originally snitched us out. We smashed her front picture window. Evan as a kid vengeance and destruction were my past times.

I also enjoyed a serious crime spree my freshman year in high school . The year was 1979 and the story was published in the eccentric a local paper in Birmingham Mi. It was the day of the super bowl we got busted. It all started when we heard the stories of our friends brothers robbing the commissary for candy, pop tarts, and general bull shit. Me and My friend Eric took it one step farther , and was eventually our demise.

Our first burglary consisted off crawling threw a window we left open that day prior in school. Once in the school we headed for the janitors room, and were well prepared. We had a circular saw and started cutting off the tops of all the janitors lockers. The plan worked and we confiscated at least two rings of master keys, and the alarm set up. This included all doors with alarms also giving us the access to the main office cafeteria, and all the vending machine storage areas. I swear before we got caught we did some much damage and havoc it was amazing.

I remember one day in the cafeteria line I ordered a burger and a salad. The lady mentioned there were no burgers today, and asked for another selection. I also noticed I didn't get a roll with my salad and commented. She apologized and mentioned I could have some crackers instead. The night before we were in the kitchen late at night looking for the weekends till, and Eric was smoking up a storm. We also noticed they were recycling the food we were eating like the burgers, and rolls. To Improve freshness and quality we put his cigarette butts between the day old unserved burgers and wedged the butts in the middle of the day old rolls . I kinda smirked in line and kept moving thinking I sure would have liked to seen the face of the student that had bitten into the cheeseburger with the fresh butt in it. In my state of mind we were making a difference ensuring fresh lunches.

We also played the Who smashing and destroying the entire music rooms equipment. Looking back I feel terrible smashing guitars,cellos,drums, and anything that wasn't bolted down. We also enjoyed riding our mopeds threw the hallways racing without lights making serious skid marks in the hall ways. We were bastards we also took a shit in our favorite teachers drawer.

One day we even stole the schools monitor system. Home room wasn't quite the safe that day without there morning announcements. I swear we felt we owned the school but at fifteen, and wired for sound it was only a matter of time. We finally got caught by the stupidest luck, and definitely a set up. In the main office there was a huge safe similar to a banks walk in vault. Every time we broke in we would try and find the combination, and we never succeeded. We were so cocky we even punched out on the employee time clock under a blank time sheet leaving our date and time of leaving the scene. I swear we asking for it, and we finally got ours. The police left the combination under a phone on the principals desk. At fifteen we assumed we were just lucky, and after entering the numbers the safe door promtly released it's hold.

At this point we had at least three cash bags full of money out of the safe and about ten full bags of change. We stacked this up on the tables . We figured we were looking at at least three trips. We only lived two blocks away. We both grabbed a bag of cash and our tool bag and turned off the exit alarm. As soon as we walked out we were facing at least a line of sixteen police pointing there guns directly at us. Once they had us in custody they were quit surprised we were both only fifteen yrs old. Our tool kit included glass cutters,hack saws,hammers,keys, and a small blow torch. Thank god I tucked the bullet of cocaine tight into the seat of the police car.

In the station we were separated and grilled by the cops with there usual speech. If you talk will go much leaner on you, and as a scared kid I cried wolf. This cost me over twenty some counts, and the grand larceny . After obtaining a search warrant to my friends house they retrieved hundreds of boxes of candy, potato chips, and soda pop. They also found their PA system, cameras, TV's ,and lots of video equipment.

The following day I went to school like normal and found the article in the paper posted on the message board In the cafeteria. Of course It was my old friend mike who posted it .

When i went to court the only thing that saved my ass was the right to appeal to higher courts. As a minor you can do this indefinitely until you get a judge to show mercy. The process took the entire year. I was also expelled from school later that year due to the simple fact I was to busy getting stoned to attend class.

I remember seeing my first set off many psychiatrists also that year. The first was mandated by the court. My actions only proved to him that I was more than a threat to society . I remember listening to his bull shit and he was asking me a bunch of personal questions. After he finished I asked him a few questions as well. The first question was are you a fagot because I get the feeling you want to suck my dick . I mentioned next that he made me feel a little nervous and thought are sesion should end. Needless to say that wasn't to bright and at this point the court wanted me to be a lesson on upper class crime. Fortunately for me like OJ money was all you needed to get away with your actions and my parents gladly paid for my freedom.

The following year I found my self in a catholic bordering school as a punishment and was also a part of my sentencing . This was when I truly got educated on being a good catholic . though i never excepted god at that time, and also disrespected him as well. During study hours the priest would patrol the halls and check on the rooms one by one. This was in a building across from the school are dorms or living quarters . As the father went into another students room I stepped out of mine and dashed into his room. We were the last room down the hall across from our priests room. After making sure the cost was clear I robbed him of close to 1000 Canadian dollars. After study hall we immediately stashed the cash in the public bathroom. That day there were intense room searches and nothing ever appeared. Evan then I could lie with a blank face manipulation was always my best asset.

I remember a few weeks later after the dust settled we spent the money on mescaline and pot. I remember tripping for weeks straight it seemed. Still to this day I'll never forget how the echo of the cafeteria freaked me out during meals. Or another time we were playing dodge ball while I was peeking , and I remember watching the brilliant trails In awe. This is also were I picked up the beautiful habit of smoking cigarettes. Due to the lack of drugs in my life I had no choice but to start smoking replacing one addiction with another. Still to this day I love smoking Players a Canadian brand of cigarettes. At this point in life I had no respect for anything and returning home I found things only worse. My parents had already given up me and believed my destiny was set in stone. I think at this point If they could they would off traded Me in. I know I would have.

First off I'd like to say I enjoy the story so far. But secondly I don't like where it's going, I'm sorry, a self havoc story about how weed destroys lives. It does not, I might say bring this story to those Anti Drug bastards, but I don't know where it's going. It's all about responsiblity. Either way your a talented writer and should continue.

Rhymeandreason said:
First off I'd like to say I enjoy the story so far. But secondly I don't like where it's going, I'm sorry, a self havoc story about how weed destroys lives. It does not, I might say bring this story to those Anti Drug bastards, but I don't know where it's going. It's all about responsiblity. Either way your a talented writer and should continue.

The book has three parts

Begging shows how rotten I was
Ends in meeting god or the devil .

SECOND PART: Choices I made that wirl winded into greed lust power and the total loss of it .

THIRD PART : Th e hell and fury that came back to me. Leaving me shattered alone and a gun to head.

Ends in healing and trying to learn from all my mistakes and starting from scratch. Being a good person. This will all tie in at the end. Also explain how I came about writing an auto biography on line.

Peoples opinions grow fierce and wild with my posts and the story hasn't evan started to get crazy.

Following the story is best on my forum.

Odds are I wont be posting the continueations here.

this bs is ridiculous around here.

doobien.com

Back
Top Bottom