Check out my New CFL Setup w/ pics

mush182002

cabinet is 4ft x2x2 roughlythayI am using
1. 5-6 cfls which range from 30-42 watts. They are mixes of blue and red spectrum. All purchased at home depot/lowes. ( Packaging says they are comparable to 120-250 watt bulbs) Cfl lumens are over 12000 when added together and well over 7000k when added together

2. Germinated 2 nirvana papayas which I recent purchased from drchronic.com in the right 2 containers. in the larger container is some bomb ass bagseed I had laying around that Ive been experimenting with prior to receiving the nirvana. Its been abused during my trial and error, but lets all pray for the little guy

3. 1 fish tank air pump I bought for 10 $ at pet store with 2 tubes pumping air into bottom of the 2 conatiners on right side of cabinet.

4. 1 Bag of Fox Farm ocean purchased at local store. 1 bag of perlite and vermiculite. I added 1 layer of perlite to bottom of containers to allow good airflow and drainage. I then mixed 2 parts faox farm soil w/ 1 part perlite/vermiculite mixed.

Also have purchased fox farm grow big and big bloom at local store. ( if you cannot find foxfarm products, simply got o their website and it will help you locate your nearest foxfarm supplier.

5. Have 1 intake and 1 outake computure fans i purchased at compter store. They are both an uprgraded fana nd not the crappy ones coming from your store bout computer.
6. ON a 24/7 lighting
7. temps range from 74-82
I have watered soil so that it is moist and am waiting for it to dry
When should I use the fox farm nutes that I purchased. It gave instructions to begin using within 1st and secnd week of vegging?

how long have you been growing them for?
and have they been under those 4 lights the whole time?
I dont know if you are looking to buy more off those lights but if you are and you live in the states, I just went to walgreens and they are haveing a sale on them till tommorow night, cost 2 for $10 and they have both types in 3 diffrent watts but i just got 6 of each type off 100 watts at very good price , I know my 400 watt system with balast and all cost a hell of a lot more

420 had problems with people putting up pics of things not related to mj, underage users, and a bunch of other stuff so all pics need to be approved first. Those are his rules, I only enforce these rules in the grow section.
You are also not allowed to put up links to other mj sites. Sorry you are having a hard time with the pics.

Here is the link to learn how to post pics.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Back
Top Bottom