Cheech or Chong?

Cheech or Chong?

• Cheech

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Chong

Votes: 41 67.2%

• Total voters
man they both coo......i dont hate cause he quit......fuck it it his deal......but without eiter of them we aint got no cheech or chong...so fuck it ill blaze and watch their movies again

chong is true to pot smokers cheech is juist out for the money and changes his habits to get in the good with hollywood not cool!! stay true to your kind man

Chong.

i voted chong.. hes pretty much my idol... or one of them atleast

i am so psyched for him to come to my local comedy club on tuesday & wednesday... helll yesss!

Tommy Chong. He didn't forget his roots and his fans, IMO. Plus, he also directed and co-wrote all the Cheech and Chong movies and albums.

Cheech -- because of one skit in Still Smokin' ... E.T. Eddie Torrez, the Extra-Testicle!

cheech all the way hes mad funny. i like hes attitude.

cheech sold out and turned his back on his fans.

chong went on to make bongs. I own 2.

cheech does rule even so.

but yet chong comes out on top for keepin it real

arent they makin another movie soon?

Chong is definitly my favourite of the two.

I was really excited a while back when he was touring after he got out of jail.... I had tickets for his Calgary show. And then they had to go and cancel it, due to the fact that too many people were smoking weed in the audience... which violates Chong's parole (can't be around marijuana at all).

I was so MAD!

Chong is the one with all the tv show appearances and has his own line of smoking pieces.

SeXy VeXy said:
Chong is definitly my favourite of the two.

I was really excited a while back when he was touring after he got out of jail.... I had tickets for his Calgary show. And then they had to go and cancel it, due to the fact that too many people were smoking weed in the audience... which violates Chong's parole (can't be around marijuana at all).

I was so MAD!

SAME HERE!! I had tickets for the Glenside, PA show. I was going with my dad and wanted to meet Chong so bad. (I wanted to get a pic with him for the site.) They said when his probation is over, he will tour again. I don't know if it will be with the Marijuana Louges though.

Also, Chongs name in "Up In Smoke" is Anthony 'Man' Stoner. Cheech was Pedro De Pacas.

Euphoricpa said:
SAME HERE!! I had tickets for the Glenside, PA show. I was going with my dad and wanted to meet Chong so bad. (I wanted to get a pic with him for the site.) They said when his probation is over, he will tour again. I don't know if it will be with the Marijuana Louges though.
I doubt it will.... and even if it is entitled "Marijuana Logues" I bet it won't be ANYTHING close to the same material he'd intended. *grumble*grumble*

Back
Top Bottom