Chem91 skva bx f2 pheno hunt

Osterly771

so i i bought a pack of super va seeds about 16 months ago,ended up with 7 females,the rest males....i pollinated a bunch of lower branches from the best 2 males and got about 300 seeds.the smoke from these girls was epic!extremely potent sativa high with zero ceiling....you can smoke too much of this shit,and cannot drink too much while smoking this weed,you will be puking!its insane seed posse chem91 bx3 x the skva clone...and i guess my seeds would be a bx4 f2.....i germed a bunch a month ago,forgot all about them and they dried out.....i guess i smoke too much weed,not my finest hour.i have again put 71 of these seeds to germ today,ill post pics and progress as i go...these will be grown outdoors,ill clone every plant,cull all the males and save clones and some pollen from the best 2 males,ill also take clones from the 4 best females and randomly pollinate some bottom branches for some f3s

after a smoke test from all fems,as well as looking at my grow notes,ill choose 2 females for overall potency,resistance and pure skva traits...im sure ill find something close to the skva clone

im really excited about this journey,im sure i will find something extremely special!

heres a pic of one in flower from seed run

Attachments

• va2.JPG
    va2.JPG
    471.9 KB · Views: 167
i was wrong,there are 99 seedlings....some are popping out
im 99% sure ill find the skva clone equivalent....if im lucky,maybe even better!

i feel with a hundred plants ill find an epic keeper...ill collect pollen from the best few males too,make some bx4 f3s

Attachments

• 20190409_120602.jpg
    20190409_120602.jpg
    698.6 KB · Views: 137
Back
Top Bottom