Chong glass

jocoguy

Dose anyone out there have any Chong glass I had a few pieces and over the years they were dropped or "barrowed" never to be saw again

do anyone know what happend to all of the great Chong glass i always enjoyed looking at that little cartoon tommy chong looking at me with a nice piece or herb on top

High Jocoguy,
First off welcome to the site!

For marijuana related questions, be sure to use our search engine to see if the answers you are looking for are there. I suggest you do a search by key word to start off and then narrow your forums down if you have specific questions about growing, medical marijuana, etc.
420 Magazine - Search Forums
You can also access it by clicking "Search" in the menu bar.

But to answer you question, as far as Chong glass goes, he was busted in early 2003 from what is now called "Operation Pipe Dreams". You can read all about it right here.

If you do happen to come across some Chong glass, you are very lucky and if I were you, I would get it!
:roorrip:

FEDS SMOKE OUT CHONG?
U.S. RAIDS FIRMS SELLING ITEMS USED BY POT SMOKERS - ASHCROFT BLAMES INTERNET FOR PARAPHERNALIA
OPERATIONS PIPE DREAMS AND HEADHUNTER PUT DRUG PARAPHERNALIA SELLERS OUT OF BUSINESS
FEDS BUSTING DOT-COM SITES TOUTING DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
DEA RAIDS TAKE WAR ON DRUGS TO HIGHER LEVEL OF ABSURDITY
SAVE ME FROM MY BONG
SAVING AMERICANS FROM THE BONG THREAT
ONE WAR OR ANOTHER: IT'S BONGS OVER BAGHDAD
FEDS SMOKE OUT CHONG
U.S. RAIDS FIRMS SELLING ITEMS USED BY POT SMOKERS - ASHCROFT BLAMES INTERNET FOR PARAPHERNALIA
OPERATIONS PIPE DREAMS AND HEADHUNTER PUT DRUG PARAPHERNALIA SELLERS OUT OF BUSINESS
CALIFORNIA COLOR CHANGERS STILL STUNNED BY RAID
FEDS RAID SOUTH G GLASSWORKS
101 NORTH AND GLASS HOUSE SHUT DOWN
EUGENE SHOP OWNERS ARRESTED FOR SELLING PIPES
ASHCROFT HITS THE BONGS
GLASS ARTISTS' ARREST STOKES CULTURE WAR
DEA'S RAID HELPS FIRE UP CHONG'S ACT
PIPE DREAMS AND HEADHUNTERS
COMEDIAN CHONG ADMITS POT PARAPHERNALIA SALES
SHOPS FEARFUL OF DEA'S WRATH
WHITE HOUSE TRIES TO BAN THE BONG
PROSECUTORS TARGETING DRUG PARAPHERNALIA, OBSCENITY CASES
ACTOR TOMMY CHONG GETS NINE MONTHS FOR SELLING POT PIPES
NINE MONTHS IN JAIL IS BAD TRIP FOR 'BONG' SELLER TOMMY CHONG
Sentences Handed Down In February Glassblower Busts
Chong Family Values
Tommy Chong's New Joint
This Is Your Government on Drugs
Tommy Chong
Chong Says He Was Targeted For His Hippie Persona
Pot icon Tommy Chong Makes Movie Of His Imprisonment

kinda new to the website ( sure glad i find it by the way ) what is a theads???

please dont laugh at me not really computer genuis over hear

Hey J, a thread is the subject title of the section you have been clicking on ie.. the Grow Journal currently has 538 "threads" or subject titles in it; Grow FAQS section has 1756 threads etc. etc.

Hanging in there J, although just had a thunder bolt just about blow me out of the chair. It seems to have gone for the moment, but am going to look around in morning as it struck somewhere very near my front window. Woke my ass up and thats a fact, HaHa better get a vape hit in to calm me back down.

I would do next to anything to get my hands on a piece of Chong glass.

Jocoguy, are you talking about the cartoon picture of Chong on a magic carpet with six arms holding a bong, a pipe, a guitar, a big joint, and a bottle? If so, I also love it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Plenty of authentic zongs 'round my way in some of the shops

If it isn't totally clear with the zOng logo on it (a two humped camel) it is NOT a real zOng.

There are many zOng and Chong glass clones out there, and most are durable enough to fulfill their desired purpose.

Personally, I feel the biggest loss via "Operation Pipe Dream" was Happy Pipes.com based in Hawaii. :peace:

I LOVED the little tommy chong head marbles on the tubes and bowls!!! love to see even pics of em again, had one broke at a party, in the middle of the ma'fing road infront the drive way of all places *i think it was intentional!

i understand florida i had a few broke i also love the cartoon on the side

Back
Top Bottom