Choosing a Caregiver/Dispensary

xodus

I am trying to make the best choice for my caregiver. What there is online about the various dispensaries that I have read is very limited.

Nearly every forum I read, Michael is boasting about how his dispensary, CT, is the biggest and best.

There are also a few others saying their dispensary is the best and fighting back and forth too.

So, from the patients who have visited them, how do the dispensaries do as far as quality, price, and selection go?

Also, I live a bit South of Denver in the Aurora area, so I don't really want to have to travel too far.

I have to say that maybe the biggest and the best dispensary is not what we want. Do we want the Wal-Mart of weed? I think this is an excellent opportunity for the mom and pop operations of old to make a comeback. You know....the personal touch, the place where people know you and care about you first and long after you have spent your money? Bigger is not always better and the prices look to be out of control already.

Hello, Hope you are well.
We are Patients Choice of Colorado is new to Denver. We invite you to come and see our facility.
We offer high quality medical cannabis, health conscious baked goods and oils. Shower gels, lotions and tinctures and provided by Cannabis Therapeutics. We are also offering low cost massage therapy and energy work by a licensed massage therapist, Future cooking classes offered by our chef, Wellness classes offered by a nutritionist, a wellness library, and complementary oxygen machine. we are open 7 days a week, and take major credit cards. We do offer delivery to our members.
Our vision is to provide a safe and friendly atmosphere for you. We truly care about you and your health needs, and are looking forward to assisting you on your path to feeling better and finding your wellness.
Patient's Choice of Colorado
Patients Choice of Colorado | Medical Cannabis Dispensary and Healing Center

Back
Top Bottom