Christian Weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly enough, I'm more comfortable relating to catholicism than protestantism. Undoubtedly because I was indoctrinated at such an early age. That's John the Baptist in my avatar photo. Dude was so stoned that he ate only locusts and honey...must have had the munchies really bad.

cocoJoe, I'm a born again christian also and Me and my wife have no regrets when it comes to herb........I will always be a son of God nothing will change that..........

Amen, and Amen. I once was lost, and now am found, but smoking God's herb helps and enhances my relationship with God.

Matter a fact, I am a friend of God's, and he calls me Friend.

I am not the typical protastant judgemental Christian, but I am a Christian!
A Gnostic, Esoteric Rosicrucian Christian!

I came to Catholicism through the Charismatic renewal. At the time (some 20 odd years ago) I was experiencing a community very much like the one described in the Acts of the Apostles.

I do smoke every morning. (Yes, even before Mass) It has replaced my rote prayer time with something ever more useful.

A quiet time to listen to the promptings of the Spirit.

Weed, well grown, properly harvested and religiously consumed is (please don't be shocked) to me very much as Catholics describe the Virgin Mary... she leads me to her Son.

This virgin Mari causes me to slow down, listen better, be more compassionate and less aggressive. She causes me to lie in green pastures, and to lay my head beside still waters. To me she is energy for my Hep C drained body, and she causes a veil to be torn from my eyes so I may see.

In my experience most Christians are dismayed to learn how their tax dollars are negatively impacting folks who use this plant.

User, For give me if I'm wrong. I think its in Job 27, verse 3. All the while my breath is in me, the spirit of god runs threw my nostrils.

I know god knew what he was doing with herb. Thanks to all you Christians that have not been letting the mainstream get to you. In Christ all things are possible. Don't you forget it!!

I know god knew what he was doing with herb. Thanks to all you Christians that have not been letting the mainstream get to you. In Christ all things are possible. Don't you forget it!!
Jesus said it is not what goes into the man that defiles him, it is what comes out.

I agree with you in that it's not about religion. I believe it's about a relationship with the Almighty Creator God. Either you believe or you don't. And that's why I have no problem advocating and using Cannabis. I try not to be influenced by what religious establishments dictate, they're just organized by mortal, broken humans...often with their own agendas. I believe God created Cannabis and it can be the safe and effective answer for many sick people, given the opportunity. Some people don't believe in one omniscient, omnipresent creator God, and they'll always feel compelled to try to dispel what they consider a myth. Only time will tell who's right, but hopefully we can be on the same page with respect to Cannabis.

If one believes in creation, then one needs to acknowledge that God also created some plants so poisonous they will kill you if you ingest them.

That doesn't sound very loving, but we're not in the Garden anymore.

Interestingly, some of these toxic plants have become some of our most powerful and effective remedies when processed and used in therapeutic dosages.

Is something created the object of adoration and worship? Has something created become my Master?

oh shoot, now I'm gettin' defensive, better back off boogaloo, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom