Christmas Pot

NaRa

I went down to get this for x-mas. I was hoping to get some hash unfortunately that was a bust. However this shit is pretty damn good. Originally it was 4oz, give or take there is 3 in the picture. Enjoy.
aus_1.jpg

aus_2.jpg

aus_3.jpg

aus_4.jpg

aus_5.jpg

looks like some good stuff, how much ya pay for it?

It was 14. So not bad in my book, hopefully the price will gradually go down :roorrip:

1400 for a QP?

expensive....

Great contribution Diane. I figured 350 a zip in southern states no where near a dispensary was good. (especially since in the 8 yrs I've been smoking i haven't seen that price)Perhaps you'd like like to show me a picture of your quality stuff you get at a better price? Hell, how about a better price that actually in my area ;)

If your paying much cheaper, I unfortunately do not have the same luxury right now

There are a few stems in the pic but none of it was stem heavy thankfully. Nothing like in my disel pics. But seriously id love to live in this luxurious place everyone is coming from where they get so much better stuff at 10x better price. Seriosuly I gotta get the fuck outa tx and go to this fantasy world sounds like id be one happy mofo there. O well I handled it I know what's there : ) maybe one day ill join everyone else in fantasy land till then what up from the real world .PEACE.

i would love to. but honestly id prefer saving my cash and going south of the boarder i get allong with the brown people better. the yuppies in this state are bad enough if i went west id better keep a revolver with 1 in it to set myself free : D

maybe one day ill be lucky enough to see pot like this and comment poorly on it, till then i be in the bible belt lovely

I wasnt directing the yuppy towards you. just the vast majority of people over there that are. and to be honest i just think mexico is a gorgeous country and i would prefer living there or at least giving it a damn good shot.

Back
Top Bottom