Chuck Norris's Name On New Strain of Marijuana

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Chuck Norris has a brand of pot named after him. The actor and martial artist has his name on a new strain of marijuana being sold in Los Angeles pot shops, without his permission. The pot is being sold as "Chuck Norris' Black and Blue Dream," advertising that it has "a real kick to it."

Norris' rep says, "This is definitely not an authorized use of his name." It's not clear whether he'll do anything about it.

NewsHawk: Jim Behr: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: 411mania.com
Author: posted by Jeremy Thomas
Copyright: 2011 411mania.com, LLC.

:party:

Lol, sweet. To bad Chuckie is so far to the right.........

WillyB

Wow. I'm of 2 minds on this subject lol. First, I respect the heck outta Chuck Norris, and as such, I think it was rude of someone that put his name on a strain of cannabis. Just immature. Or something. But secondly, hey, if you have some great cannabis, and it has a kick to it, what better name for it? (Can't call it Bruce Lee, that would just be wrong, as he has passed on. I sure miss him and Brandon!)

I'm not very witty, but does anyone have any other funny actor names or character names? I can't think of any, but I bet all of you can! Slap some funny names in this thread :smokin:

LOl! hehe. good one. But actor's? Someone has to have a good one for Seagal or Arnold or something lol. BillyJackHerer was an instant classic, I have to say lol. It fit perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom