Clean for two years then kinda slipped up

hippieshakes

ok so ive quit smoking weed for alomost two years now comming up this november.. reason being was for the job i was getting hair tests.. well the economy went shitty and they laid everyone off so i had to play the waiting game.. well ive been smoking that pep spice and i no theres been rumors around saying u can still fail a drug test smoking that but my best friend smokes it all the time and passed a hair test.. well about a week ago i was smoking it with some friends half way thru the second hitter my friend goes shit man i forgot to tell you theres some rezzin in my hitter.. well a week later my company decides to call me and ask if im interested in working for them still.. now the test wont be for awhile im just having a meeting with them.. but will that little bit of rezzin show up in my hair.. im really kicking my self in the ass so any info would really help..

i had maybe 3 or 4 hits and i didnt feel a buzz from the rez i felt that spice hi and i didnt even taste the rezzen.. everyone has been tellin me ill be fine but u never know..

wheeew so today i had the meeting with the job i been trying to get into and it is a dream job all i see is $$$ dollar dollar bill ya'll haha but they gave me and the rest of the group who were in the meeting 24 hours to take the hair and piss test.. so i went and took it today and they shaved both of my damn legs its horrible.. so im hoping i passed..now i have to play the waiting game and wait for them to tell me weather i passed or not..

wow they shaved both of your legs? that's pretty intrusive and crazy... to check to see if someone's taken in a freakin substance... ugh maybe one day we'll all take stand against this crap

oooo yeah she shaved the shit out of my legs.. she did a horrible job tho.. but its been a week since i took the hair and piss test still no answer yet.. im not worried about the hair im more worried about the piss test.. everyone says im fine but i always tend to have shitty luck.. these fools better call me soon

Back
Top Bottom