Clean piss?

B

Bud Toker

i just smoked some weed today, first time in 60 days. and im on probation and i have to take a drug test wednesday. i was just wondering what you guys say are the best cleansers? :peace: :bongrip:

vinegar, pickle juice,prune j,cranberry[real]juice works real good, plus drink a lot of water, with any of these choices,[you will get dried out quick],you will piss out of both holes[lol],good luck or go to gnc and get one of their teas,you will still piss etc....luck lol

sounds nasty. but how sure are you that it works? cus you gotta do what you gotta do. ive heard about vinigar. but how much would i half to drink? any one else have any suggestions?

if worst comes to worst... just go to GNC and get that drink that will clean your system. oh... ever better, go to Giant or Acme and ask for certo. Certo is really cheap (less then $5) and it works everytime. It just taste so bad.

got any clean friends? lol have them piss in a bag for you, then just crotch the bag till its time to piss.

I used "Total Eclipse" from the local head shop...it works after 30 minutes..

just tastes like shit..lol..but I passed my drug test.

Substitution is the way to go, dude. That way you don't have to worry. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom