Clean Water = Bigger Yields

If you aren't using clean water in your garden then you are losing yield. Get yourself some clean water and skip going to the water store.

Take control of your watering needs and remember this investment isn't only for your plants, you can allow your family to drink this water as well. No more bottled water or having a company stop by your house. Do it yourself, save money in the long run and give your plants what they deserve.

Visit our water filtration section to see how you can improve yields today: Water Filtration for Hydroponic and Organic Gardens

:thumb: :high-five:

Yes you replied just fine. If it's old and you reply it will be moved back to the top of the thread list.

No these units are simple to install, I've used them for 4 years now. I had one under my sink in my kitchen in an apartment and now I have one behind my washing machine in my garage. And another that is getting water from the same source, behind washing machine but it in a different section of my garage. We have a water product that we're building so its in it's infancy now.

Yeah no problem.

Drops Of Balance is a natural solution of concentrated ionic sulfate minerals that have been extracted from a proprietary mineral-rich resource of the Earth. The Drops Of Balance mineral extraction and water cleaning processes are protected under a U.S. patent.

When added to water, the minerals begin to work immediately. Contaminants that are dissolved and invisible to the human eye are separated from the solution becoming visible and insoluble. This process is referred to as precipitation. The insoluble matter binds to the solution, forming larger sized matter that becomes heavier and sedimentary. This process is referred to as coagulation. These processes allow the contaminants to be easily filtered.

Once the contaminants bind to the solution, they become inactive; if ingested will simply pass through the human body through excretion. We recommend using our water filtration system in conjunction with Drops Of Balance for best results.

When not using our filtration system, it can take 24 to 48 hours (depending on quality of water) for the coagulated matter to sink to the bottom of your water container. Our filtration system begins filtering the coagulated matter immediately, making the water readily available.

Most municipal water treatment centers use similar processes to treat municipal water. However, there is one important difference:

The final step in municipal water treatment is to add disinfectants, such as chlorine or chloramines, which are harmful chemicals. By using Drops Of Balance this step is eliminated as our natural solution eliminates and/or reduces certain toxic substances such as chlorine and chloramines.

So the benefit to these features is that it cleans unfiltered water while adding ionic sulfate minerals to the water.

You're right! Water is essential for life, without it human can only survive for days. Even plants and animals needs it. However, are you testing your water? When you have doubts about whether your water is clean, you most likely should. It's only your health, right?

Back
Top Bottom