Clever tricks & advice for containing smell?

Cwmoore577

I’m unsure if this is the correct section for this question.

I have a DIY tent made of pvc piping covered with black and white poly film. It’s 5’ wide, 6’ tall and 2’ deep. Ive got a exhaust fan/carbon filter setup in there that does help but I couldn’t afford a top of the line one yet. Will upgrade the whole setup eventually.

For now there’s smell that lingers and I have a roommate that’s not so fond of it. I’ve used incense, candles, and the timed air wick sprayers.

Just wondering if anyone here has the same issue and knows of any tricks or products that have worked well.
Anyone used Ona?

I might invest in an actual tent. But hands down the best way to reduce the smell is a strong carbon filter. Also try using some urinal cakes. They are good odours neutralizes aswell
Yea I’ll eventually get an actual tent but where I’m at currently I needed to build a tent that fit into the closet. Most tents you can buy are at the very least 24” deep and my closet can only fit one that 22-23”.

Right now I have the filter venting straight into the room. I’d have to cut a hole in the closet ceiling to vent it outside which isn’t an option because I rent.
Hadn’t thought of urinal cakes.

What lights are you using? If they don't run very hot you could run a sealed grow with the filter recirculating.
Also, have you tried turning down the fan speed? The slower the air moves through the carbon, the more time it has to scrub the air.
Otherwise I've had good luck with a tiny spritz of linen scented febreeze, but too much and it'll be too fragrant and annoy your roommate more than da herb itsself

Back
Top Bottom