Clone help please

stedfast82

hello there this my first post . I spend most of my time reading here and have started my first hydro grow. clone's came from a buddy of mine that has been a grower for year's. he is a way on a trip right now and wanted to ask for help here. any hoo one of my clone's is so tall about 4 inch taller than all the rest hitting the light now witch is a 4 bulb 65k veg. ?? can i just cut it down a little and were would i cut it. any help ?

Yes you could cut it down if thats your choice and you'd cut it down just on top of the node/leaves that will then be the very top of the plant so there's no bare stem/stalk at the very top. But a better way is to gently bend the top down as far as it will go and attach the top to the bottom stalk with maybe a bag tie; this is called LST=low stress training . LST will make the plant produce new growth where the hump of the bend is so the plant will then be bushy rather than tall and skinny. If you decide to lst the plant be extremely careful not to force the top down and make it snap; you could leave it tied down for up to a week with the center hump exposed to the lights and that will keep the plant short with new sprouts. The plant will also be stronger. Which ever way you decide, good grow to you. :tommy:

i will bend lst thank's was not thinking. that's why they call it dope lol.

Back
Top Bottom