Clone help

HERMIES

having trouble cloning. tried a few different methods with mixed results. last go no luck.any advise??
i've tried water and soil method but haven'y had luck either way am i doing something wrong.
latest try...took 10 cuts placed 6 in humidome conctructed from beer flat with coat hangers. covered with clear plastic wrap. took cuts. used gel cloning solution, cut at 45' angle placed in soil in 3 in pots. mist 3-4 times a day and spray inside of dome as well.

also tried same ..took 4 cuts on 45' angle dipped in gel placed in 3 inch soil pots.. took 2 ltr bottle cut end off and placed over top. mist same as before.
still no luck.
what am i doing wrong??
its been a little over a week+3 days and they look pale green and appear not to be taking root?
help please need to get clones b/4 i flower
:peace:)

Cloning can be as easy as taking a clipping and setting it in a jar of water. For better results add a air stone and a pump. Cloning in soil is harder to take root but it should still be easy. Soil needs to stay moist but not soaking wet, humidity levels sholud be high and this is why we use humidity domes. The easiest dome to make is to cut the top of a 2 liter bottle of soda and using the bottom half. The dome should be removed at least once a day to keep the air fresh and to foliar spray the clippings. Best results foliar spray three times a day but if this is too hard make sure you do it at least once a day. Roots should develop in 7 to 14 days but some do take longer.

Back
Top Bottom