Clone issues

sleepy1love1

I took 7 cuttings from both strains of plants that I have about 3 weeks ago and only 2 have spouted roots. I am really worried about (3) babies from my K9 strain since it is my fav and it will be the best medicine. I took the cuttings and immediately put them in water. When I had the vitamin filled peat pots ready I dipped them in to rooting compound and placed them in a container in my 18hr area (250 w fluoro). My husband took off the dome and started spraying them for a few days. Then after about a week, from a tip from our friend, we moved them and now they are in clear plastic cups with lids under a 2 bulb shop light. They get 24h of light. So...Needless to say, 3 wks later, only 2 have sprouted roots. All of them still look Okay but 5 have not sprouted roots. Is it common to have the cuttings take so long? My dad has the same strains and his only take about 2 weeks. Maybe I am being inpatient, but how long should I wait to toss them? Or...is there any saving them? Any advice? Thanks!

:helpsmilie:

Back
Top Bottom