Clone leaf spots/discolorationquestion

OGDanimal

I started my first grow journal and I have a question about my clones.

My clones have been in a soil/vermiculite mix since I got them 4 days ago. When I got them they were very green and a 'lil droopy but I figure that's normal since they have no roots and will be a little droopy until established.

There are these yellow discoloration spots on the lower leaves, it kinda looks like over nute issues but there are no roots yet. I am using store bought filtered water, and they only have about 8000 lumens from CFL's mixed spectrum 1/2 2700K and 1/2 6700K the lights are about 8 inches above the plants inside the humidity dome.
The ambient air temp in the clone box is about 75 degrees F and the soil is warmed by a heating pad to about 75-85 degrees F the temp varies over the day/night.

The spots have been getting bigger and more prevalent over the past couple days and I am worried that there might be a problem.

please see pics and reply with any suggestions thoughts.
IMG00349.jpg

IMG00348.jpg

IMG00347.jpg

IMG00346.jpg

please help!

Thanks for the reply!

I am installing a remote weather station with the sensors in my Clone box to tell exact humidity and ambient air temp. I "think" the humidity must be 90-100% as I mist them 4 times a day and there's always water condensed on the interior of the clone box.

I'll use the weather station when I move from rooted clone to veg as well.

Actually that looks very much like magnesium defficiency and likely with it being so wet!

You say it is spreading, then that back sup the mag case. I would lower that humidity and add some epsom salts. Also check the ph, maybe it is on the lo side?

Back
Top Bottom