Clone plant is dying!

BooFive562

420 Member
Just got this clone plant from a dispensary, I had it for two weeks now, I put it in a pot and it turned into this, Not a professional grower as you can see. Can anybody help??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    522.4 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    599 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    680.3 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    598.1 KB · Views: 43
what lighting are you using? ... it's still alive at this stage but looks like the soil may have dried out a little and dried out in the sun? Its not the healthiest looking but they are hardy plants so with care and attention all will be fine.... good lighting and watering schedule is paramount for any plant to boost well tho....... wind, sun and water will fix this.

It’s basically outside, I don’t have the proper grow room essentials... I’m brand new to this, so I water it every three days and it’s sitting in the sun outside.

what lighting are you using? ... it's still alive at this stage but looks like the soil may have dried out a little and dried out in the sun? Its not the healthiest looking but they are hardy plants so with care and attention all will be fine.... good lighting and watering schedule is paramount for any plant to boost well tho....... wind, sun and water will fix this.
It’s getting the sunlight from outside, I don’t have any other light to put it under, I thought all it needed was sun and water, I’m new to this. Hopefully It won’t die on me

Looks like an indoor clone that's just been put outside without acclimating it. Taking a bit of strain from the direct sun. Those yellowy leaves should dry up and fall off and the new ones should grow green and thicker. Is it Summer where you are?
No it’s not summer yet, it’s spring time. What do you suggest I do to keep her healthy?

Back
Top Bottom