Clones I took from mother 4 weeks in flower - small

I will post the pictures chronologically according to the plant's growth. There are two clones shown here, took about 3-4 weeks for them to root. But they are growing!:
photo_10_26.JPG
photo_11_19.JPG

Isn't she small?
This one is a little bigger.
photo_9_32.JPG
photo_13_14.JPG
photo_12_19.JPG

Is this common?

Yea it's been outdoors since I was pruning in mid July maybe early August and decided to plant it to see what would happen. It is quite obvious that the decreased photoperiod has caused it to flower immediately. Neat seeing buds on a such a small plant. They really stink too.

I don't grow indoors, so mother nature controls everything. =)

Yeah I'm definitely monitoring them. They grow a lot every week now. It won't be much bud, obviously, but I've looked at the interior nugs, and its like all completely swollen calyxys, pure THC pods. More of that than a bunch of hairs. I just can't believe how much it stinks, so much resins! I only posted pics of 2/3 clones I have.
Here's the other one that also survived:
photo_9_33.JPG
photo_11_20.JPG

Then eye candy from the tallest one:
photo_10_27.JPG

Unfortunately no. I was new to this site months ago when I started my first grow. Didn't know to make a journal...
So i've just made various threads in the various sub-forums.

Heh:420:

Understandable. Hopefully you make a grow journal on your next grow so then i can see start to finish. What ferts do you use, or additives

Indeed next semester I will make a detail journal. Hope to get you along for it too. I use MG potting soil, a tad bit of organics during veg, and then full-loads of FoxFarm's Tiger Bloom during flowering.

I have pretty good chronological pictures of my first season of growing in my member gallery. A lot of people will spit on you if they hear your using MG, but IMO it is cheap,effective, and I have produced QUALITY meds for myself. The more non-chalant it is, the better. I'm not a commerical professional grower who doctors and concocts a special medium - meaning its not a full time job for me. So I could not be happier with my first season ever.

That's so funny. It's like a flowering Mini Me ..... LOL

lol, they didn't change much since last week. But they did get a lot more dense, and a lot of the hairs turned brown. As you can see it is completely saturated with THC, and is some of the stinkiest stuff I've ever smelled. So, I cut them down last night and they are drying, about an 8th of some of very high quality nugs. I'll take some close-ups of the drying nugs, and post.

Its awesome how what was my pruning for the mother plant, turned into some veryyy good nugs.

Sorry I didn't take pics before I cut them, they just all filled out a bit more, and calyxy's swelled up locally.

Back
Top Bottom