Clones picked for next grow!

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
My first grow will be coming to an end in about 3weeks and a bit. :grinjoint:
I'm so excited, but now I need to start thinking about the next grow, so I already fixed my hard water problem buy bringing in fresh water. I'll be doing soil in 5gl grow bags instead of the ebb and flow hydro set-up, it will work better (less water to import). I might add one more light and probably put up the tracks for the lights.
So I'm aloud 25 plants and I talked to my buddy where I get my clones from, I get 3 choices for strains. All were clipped today. :allgood:
Herijuana-10
Purple Kush-8
Black Domina-7
I'll post a report for each in this thread.

HERIJUANA - Using select Herijuana seeds from the original breeding stock, we have taken the sativa pheno from a Kentucky strain (Killer Newhaven) and crossed it back to the indica pheno (Headstash). Really nice smoke in every sense of the word, nice balanced high, super crystal production.

BLACK DOMINA - indica. This is full-bodied, with large bracts and will soon have you on your knees begging for more. This harsh overpowering lady simply gushes sticky resin. A word of warning: this powerful compact Indica has had a devastating effect on many a man, leaving them apparently whipped and beaten, with a strange smile on their faces. Height 100-130cm Flowering time 7 weeks. Yield 90-120gr

PURPLE KUSH - (can't find any info yet)

blacturboteg420 said:
youve done black domina kinda so u should go wiht something different hows the purple kush sound to u ..

Black Domina x White Widow is totally different, Black Domina by itself is very good for medicinal users, all of these strains I've picked all have great medicinal values. Purple Kush is supposed to be amazing that is why I'm getting 8 of them, 10 herijuana, and only 7 black domina to make up 25.
Were starting some Green Spirit seeds today, suppose to be great. For the following grow after next. For this next grow a fourth possibility is some clones of Mighty Mite.

MIGHTY MITE - indica. Mighty Mite is a famous BC indica strain from the Himalayas cultivated for 12 - 15 years here. 80-100% indica, it has a bushy single cola. Dark green with a dank pine smell and nice potency. Height 2.5'-3.5' Flowering time 7-8 wks. Yield 1/4 lb. 1 oz in a two gal pot. Harvest outdoor Aug 15. April in south hemisphere

GREEN SPIRIT - Indica/Sativa. A hybrid of Big Bud and Skunk #1, made because Big Bud itself was not a very consistent strain. By crossing Big Bud and Skunk #1, Green Spirit became quite homogeneous. Good results under artificial lights. Clear and strong high. The plants have an explosive flowering and are extremely resinous. Very high yield. Flowering time 8 to 9 weeks Harvest outdoor 1 st week of November

So now that there is four strains I will probably go with
10-Herijuana
5-Purple Kush
5-Black Domina
5-Mighty Mite

yeah true .. u are going some nice shit .. four differnt plants thats always nice but yeah your shit is look so nice now and i can wait to see what u end up gettin are. u going to way it all out to see how much u yeiled?

blacturboteg420 yes I am definitely going to weigh up my yield, very curious.

Carp948 those 4 strains were what is there herijuana, blk domina, mighty mite, and purple kush, I just chose all just for some variety, but I picked out how many I wanted of each strain. I could have just went with one kind but am looking forward to comparing the strains as they grow. Peace bro's!

i think u will get a nice yeild we should have some guesses lol.. id say pound and a half. lol just a wild guess. and for the 4 differnt plant that will be awesome u will see 4 differnt kinds and i know each one of them look differnt so u will have i nice lil forest lol

but they are not super tall he flowerd them young.. not sayin your wrong because P420 is doing an awesom job and those are some nice big buds shit we both could be wrong and he could get like 5 lol

:grinjoint: LOL, I'm guessing 1/2 - 3/4 of a pound off these 22 (3 haze window plants to equal 25), because they had a couple problems during vegetation and bad water in this area they aren't going to yield what they should but that won't effect the smoke. I'm definitely looking for quantity but more so for quality. Next grow should be a bit different. :Rasta: :allgood: :peace:

yeah i def would want quality more, over quantity because u can have 25 and that would be plently no matter how u do it lol .. but i think you would yeild more than what u said u got some nice colas coming along thouhg.u are doing soil next .. right .thats going to be nice to see the difference in hydro and soil grow.. . your babies have changed dramitacally every time u post a pic lol .. i still cant wait to see the finsied product good job man

and just say the post about the fuurture grow.. yeah i was talkin about this one ..i def think he will yeild more next time P420 are u going to let them veg more? and if so he will have a room full of bushes lol

blacturboteg420 said:
yeah i def would want quality more, over quantity because u can have 25 and that would be plently no matter how u do it lol .. but i think you would yeild more than what u said u got some nice colas coming along thouhg.u are doing soil next .. right .thats going to be nice to see the difference in hydro and soil grow.. . your babies have changed dramitacally every time u post a pic lol .. i still cant wait to see the finsied product good job man

pictures always look a bit bigger, then drying and curing but you never know, these last three weeks they might explode in size and density. Let's hope!
Yes I'm doing soil next it will be fun to compare, but these new clones will have a much better start with cleaner water with low ppm. Anyway thanks bro can't wait till I can take some pictures of all the dried finished product. Peace! :allgood:

blacturboteg420 said:
and just say the post about the fuurture grow.. yeah i was talkin about this one ..i def think he will yeild more next time P420 are u going to let them veg more? and if so he will have a room full of bushes lol
yeah bro let them veg for 4 weeks, the 25 clones where clipped yesterday and will be a nice size clone when they come to veg here under the big lights for 4 weeks flower up to 60 days some earlier.

Back
Top Bottom