Clones might be saved!

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
I mentioned in my grow journal my plan on switching my set-up to soil with new clones because of watering, exhaust and hard water problems. I tracked their progress and they seemed to come out of shock after I fixed the draining and exhausting problems. But they just where not growing at the rate they should be, so last night we tried some stuff to treat the hard water. There was quite a difference over night. Here's some pictures, I'll continue the journal if they are going to stay or I'll start a new journal if I choose to go the soil route with new clones. :allgood: :Rasta: :peace:

m24.jpg

may26.jpg

thanks man, I hope so too, hopefully decide tomorrow or in the next few days. After my buddy the Plant Doctor checks them out and decides the best way to go about this learning experience. He's been doing this for the last 15yrs so I trust his judgment.

Clones saved again!

:allgood: My clones are saved, miraculous turn around in the last 48hrs. Like I said, I might have to scrap my hydro set-up due to hard water problems and we thought that the only way to save them was to transplant these clones to soil then move them to another veg house. But we did some experimenting with nutrients and the last 48hrs, they have grown dramatically and have been put in their permanent spot and I'm going to fill the rest of the table right up with more lava rock. so all and all they're doing just great now, hopefully no more close calls. So I will continue with the grow journal. I'm posting today's pics in the journal

Back
Top Bottom