Clones Saved!

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
Close call with the clones they have been in their home for a week exactly. To begin with they weren't the healthiest, they where on the lime green side, but with lots of roots showing in the cube. The room wasn't quite ready when the plants went in, missing exhaust, but they needed a home right away. I didn't realize that my flood and drain system wasn't draining properly, so for like 3-4 days the plants where getting to much water. They stayed lime green with very little growth, so I fixed the problem right away, next problem was the temperature. I couldn't get the exhaust fan in until this past Sunday, so for five days they where subjected to temperatures of 90-95 degrees way to hot for vegging. All has been great for 2days proper flood and drain system and exhaust. So I noticed today that alot of the clones roots have been growing like crazy in the last week, they went from a couple millimetres out of the cubes to inches out of the bottom of the baskets and on the stock/stem of the clone is a healthy purple and has some new growth showing but very slowly. Heres a couple pictures of the same plant, you can see the big leaves are dead and yellowish, but the middle is newer growth but light lime green. The next picture is the bottom of the basket all the roots that have grown since last Tuesday. So hopefully all continues well with the rest of my first hydro grow. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom