Cloning a clone?

I see some local clone vendors boasting about their clones coming from mothers that were from seed not clone. Is it not good to take clones from a grown out clone? In my mind I see no problem with it, just a genetic copy right?

Thanks for any input!

Some people swear it's like a copying machine ... copies of copies of copies tend to start looking a little worse.... I myself usually keep a mother to take clones from BUT, to test this out I did a test over 5 years in my outdoor grows. I took a clone from a clone from a clone etc.... till I had a 9th gen clone. No problems with any of them and they all grew/ smoked the same. Only quit because my wife was sick of the strain.

WillyB

like willyb said there should be no problem cloning a clone but you may get tired of it, it is better just to keep a mom less time for the cloning
Rockil

I see some local clone vendors boasting about their clones coming from mothers that were from seed not clone. Is it not good to take clones from a grown out clone? In my mind I see no problem with it, just a genetic copy right?

Thanks for any input!
Clone from a clone. You tell me. Lol!
01E66FD2-3B90-4951-8EA1-D02A158B5C81.jpeg
A66F9C8C-7B3A-4DEB-92BC-1C48ADC4607F.jpeg
AD011BD0-12AE-4DC0-BCD7-9EB288167BAB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom